Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 17.9%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,513 71.6%

• Total voters
Yes they are. I used to watch the boars breed a sow. Incredible corkscrew cocks... But not very thick. I think that's why the sows like fuckin me. My cock was thicker... Minus the corkscrew. Haha
The not very thick part is a big advantage when the boar misses the wife's pussy and goes into her ass. It's a shock, but not painful. The rooting of a 15 inch long corkscrewing cumming cock in her bowels however is a bit more intense.

The not very thick part is a big advantage when the boar misses the wife's pussy and goes into her ass. It's a shock, but not painful. The rooting of a 15 inch long corkscrewing cumming cock in her bowels however is a bit more intense.
Which does she prefer ..boar cock in her pussy or asshole?...
Many women prefer boars to dogs.

Which does she prefer ..boar cock in her pussy or asshole?...
Many women prefer boars to dogs.
She prefers it in her pussy.
She prefers her dog.
Comparing the boar and dog are kind of like comparing apples and oranges.
She likes that boar for sure, but its takes a bit of prep tho it is a unique experience.
The dog on the other hand mounts her at his will. Its spontaneous and frequent.

I have had sex with a sow several times. I consider them the best female lovers I have ever had! Sows are intensely into sex - it is absolute pleasure for them. When I would be behind a sow she would literally push herself against me and grind her pussy into my cock. This happened when she was NOT in heat....I can't imagine what it would have been like if she would have been.

Someday I want to be bred by a boar. This is probably the highest experience on my "bucket list" that I have. :)

I have had sex with a sow several times. I consider them the best female lovers I have ever had! Sows are intensely into sex - it is absolute pleasure for them. When I would be behind a sow she would literally push herself against me and grind her pussy into my cock. This happened when she was NOT in heat....I can't imagine what it would have been like if she would have been.

Someday I want to be bred by a boar. This is probably the highest experience on my "bucket list" that I have. :)
Absolutely true

Yes..I had that experience with some sows too...she wanted my cock deeper into her and kept on reversing till my back was up against the wall and I was stuck in her!...but what a lovely experience!

Yes..I had that experience with some sows too...she wanted my cock deeper into her and kept on reversing till my back was up against the wall and I was stuck in her!...but what a lovely experience!
Oooh ja.
OOh ja sow in season is wonderful horny.

OOh Yes sows in heat are wonderful horny , and want too be fucked just as often ,and as long as you are able to.

We named her simply Girl. When she was a piglet we didn't think she'd make it because she was the runt of the litter and was really skinny but she matured and walked with us at feeding time every day. My grandfather had been injured and couldn't care for them at the time. On the days that I went alone I'd scratch her back and ears and she'd lean into me until one day I, well I'm sure everyone here can fill in what happened. As far as the physical sensations, she was probably the most pleasurable experience in my life. Not to mention as mavericksboy mentioned with his experience, she would push back, and that made it all that much better. I miss her.

Last edited:
Back