Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 18.0%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,511 71.6%

• Total voters
I'd LOVE to get that thingie in my butt and mouth. Can take a 60cm whip-dildo sometimes all the way in. Usually at least 30-40 cm. A boar shouldn't be a problem. Yeah, his dick is not as flexible as a whip but then again its not as long either. Regarding stiff objects, after some warm-up I have no problems with 28cm.

there are so few videos on the net of a boar penetrating and breeding a guy. Does anyone know if there are more available? Love seeing those few where the sheath is hard pressed and pulsating against the guy's anus, I can only imagine that corkscrew is in there at maximum length ejaculating and impregnating with hot sperm and jelly and furrowing that clean colon for maximum absorption of that semen deep inside and sealing any escape with that jelly mass. I want this. After I would lay with my boar husband, content feeling the fullness
The boar will stay pumping for ten to 12 mins or more..I have seen boars fall asleep on the sows back..a great way to enjoy intimacy..that is why sows in heat like it when a man lies on her back..with his cock stuck in her pussy..mmmmmmm..great memories...

I'd LOVE to get that thingie in my butt and mouth. Can take a 60cm whip-dildo sometimes all the way in. Usually at least 30-40 cm. A boar shouldn't be a problem. Yeah, his dick is not as flexible as a whip but then again its not as long either. Regarding stiff objects, after some warm-up I have no problems with 28cm.
Oh damn

The boar will stay pumping for ten to 12 mins or more..I have seen boars fall asleep on the sows back..a great way to enjoy intimacy..that is why sows in heat like it when a man lies on her back..with his cock stuck in her pussy..mmmmmmm..great memories...
10 minutes 20 minutes even a half hour I can only imagine that sensation of being filled while that corkscrew furrows...the more time the better and if boar husband falls asleep on my back, yes yes

She’s right..it can take days in general. But honestly, it depends. If you can go a day or so without needing to use the bathroom or doing strenuous activity..and he really got a lot inside, with a solid plug..you can potentially be plugged up there for anything from 12-48hrs average. And when I does decide to break up, and start draining out…it can be any time (sleeping/ driving a car/ giving a presentation/ at the gym etc). So definitely be aware
Can I text you privately ? Concerning Thesmos Sisters.

In medicine, some organs. are transplanted into people. So they have DNA similar to us. Can a boar impregnate a woman? Can a man impregnate a pig?

Getting fucked by a pig and a horse is a bucket list thing for me. A pig just because there is sfrom stallions too.

In medicine, some organs. are transplanted into people. So they have DNA similar to us. Can a boar impregnate a woman? Can a man impregnate a pig?

NO..in both cases...

I've encountered some fringe scientific models that suggest that, with the approximate likelihood of being struck by lightning several times in a row, it might be at least theoretically possible. Take out of that what you will, but consider how many among us are doing their best to routinely put these models to test and "failing" time and time again... But I think that topic's a can of worms best opened in its own thread.

Pig tissue xenografting is only in its infancy though. AFAIK the only time pig tissue is applied in today's human clinical practice today is in heart valve replacement and as temporary skin grafts for burn victims. Also we "only" share around 80% of DNA, even though the relative tissue compatibility would suggest a stronger link...

I've encountered some fringe scientific models that suggest that, with the approximate likelihood of being struck by lightning several times in a row, it might be at least theoretically possible. Take out of that what you will, but consider how many among us are doing their best to routinely put these models to test and "failing" time and time again... But I think that topic's a can of worms best opened in its own thread.

Pig tissue xenografting is only in its infancy though. AFAIK the only time pig tissue is applied in today's human clinical practice today is in heart valve replacement and as temporary skin grafts for burn victims. Also we "only" share around 80% of DNA, even though the relative tissue compatibility would suggest a stronger link...
I fully agree with you canecorso.

To add to this: the pig heart that was recently transplanted into a human was derived from a "humanized pig": a pig breed that has been genetically modified to more closely resemble human tissue. This is essential because the human body would immediately reject all foreign tissue, including that coming from a "regular pig". "Humanizing" (to some extent) the pig strongly reduces the immune response after transplantation and thereby reduce the chances of rejection by the organ receptor.

Fusing a human cell (like: an egg) with a pig cell (like: a sperm cell) will lead to chromosomal instability (pig chrosomes are organized in a different way) and rapid death of the "fertilized" egg...

I fully agree with you canecorso.

To add to this: the pig heart that was recently transplanted into a human was derived from a "humanized pig": a pig breed that has been genetically modified to more closely resemble human tissue. This is essential because the human body would immediately reject all foreign tissue, including that coming from a "regular pig". "Humanizing" (to some extent) the pig strongly reduces the immune response after transplantation and thereby reduce the chances of rejection by the organ receptor.

Fusing a human cell (like: an egg) with a pig cell (like: a sperm cell) will lead to chromosomal instability (pig chrosomes are organized in a different way) and rapid death of the "fertilized" egg...
I've heard of that surgery, but it was performed on a braindead body... not going to see that in practice yet so soon.

Mules and geep are a thing, which suggests that chromosomal differences are a difficult, but not insurmountable obstacle. Of course, the further apart the parents are phylogenetically, the more unlikely the hybrid, but at what point is that likeliness a flat zero? Without understanding the variables that hybrid conception depends upon, we can't really tell and thus we can only refer to empirical data.

Ive not had it but might enjoy to try. Do female pigs feel good? Arent pigs sort of dirty?
if you have them in a clean place they will be clean..they deficate only in one area, so it is up to you entirely. They roll in mud to cool down or avoid sunburn, hogs do not sweat ...again up to you where you put them.

The large white breed of Yorkshire boars are seldom aggressive, same with the Landrace breed ...but I do not know much about other breeds.
Once he gets used to having sex with a human he will not be aggressive and may find it easier for his wiggly cock to find the hole and fill it.
I have raised both Yorks and landrace, and never found them aggressive, both are large and white. Duroc is even gentler, can be bigger and usually reddish reddish yellow in colour. All three breeds are easy to handle and if you are with them a lot they like your companionship

I have raised both Yorks and landrace, and never found them aggressive, both are large and white. Duroc is even gentler, can be bigger and usually reddish reddish yellow in colour. All three breeds are easy to handle and if you are with them a lot they like your companionship
That is so true..pigs are smart and and are good learners...I miss them..

The large white breed of Yorkshire boars are seldom aggressive, same with the Landrace breed ...but I do not know much about other breeds.
Once he gets used to having sex with a human he will not be aggressive and may find it easier for his wiggly cock to find the hole and fill it.
hogs are not loners, they enjoy company and usually sleep in groups pressing against each other. I find it exciting just thinking of my boar and me under the covers in a special built bed cuddled up, they can have wet dreams too. Treat them well, part of the household, they respond in kind....

I find it exciting just thinking of my boar and me under the covers in a special built bed cuddled up [...]. Treat them well, part of the household, they respond in kind....
I feel the same way. If I ever get a pet pig, I would treat him like royalty. Piggy cuddles also sound divine! :pig_love:

They can have wet dreams too.
Interesting... I wonder if any boars ever had wet dreams about humans?

Back