Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 18.0%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,510 71.7%

• Total voters
Sure, it takes time for him to find it. If it's a sow,you might as well guide it. But when your talking the wife, the act of her presenting,him rubbing his cock all over her pussy. The anticipation of him breeding his human sow is intense. He can take as long as he likes.
I have not tried it and yes he has fucked her butt. If it goes in there, he does not pull out until he has filled her bowels.
I heard that it may be hard to get rid of that gelatinous "plug" that they deposit after cumming, when you let them fill your ass...
Any advise on that?

I heard that it may be hard to get rid of that gelatinous "plug" that they deposit after cumming, when you let them fill your ass...
Any advise on that?
No..a male friend who has taken boars says the plug is not a problem and can be excreted in the normal way.

BeastForum, an old zoo site, it was ok and had some good people. lots of vids on there that were lost to time since it was kinda run poorly. In their defense its hard to run a website like that especially when we just lost limewire and internet privacy was a fresher topic.

I'm quite sure that attraction plays a major role in this case.
I've heard of people who are into sheep or goats saying that it is the best pussy they had, other who just tried them (without any preference for ovines) saying that they were disappointing or overestimated.
I personally prefer pigs and cows over horses, and even if I've never had sex with one of them, I'm quite sure that I'd enjoy more to fuck a pig than a horse, because there is that psychological bonus factor for a species which attracts me more...

No doubt it plays a huge role. For me sows are some of the hottest female animals for a variety of reasons. They're highly intelligent and will bond with humans like a dog AND also highly horny when in heat. Their natural sexual behavior seems very compatible with humans. She'll stand stock still for a long time while you fuck her brains out, loving every second just as much as you do. And they're just really attractive animals when they're clean. Cute faces, strong sturdy bodies with ass for days and bright intelligent eyes.

I think I'm in love with them. Though I've never been around them yet! This is the year though. They will be mine.

The stories in this thread have really helped increase my interest. Would love to hear more about what they're like as companions as well as girlfriends for men.

No doubt it plays a huge role. For me sows are some of the hottest female animals for a variety of reasons. They're highly intelligent and will bond with humans like a dog AND also highly horny when in heat. Their natural sexual behavior seems very compatible with humans. She'll stand stock still for a long time while you fuck her brains out, loving every second just as much as you do. And they're just really attractive animals when they're clean. Cute faces, strong sturdy bodies with ass for days and bright intelligent eyes.

I think I'm in love with them. Though I've never been around them yet! This is the year though. They will be mine.

The stories in this thread have really helped increase my interest. Would love to hear more about what they're like as companions as well as girlfriends for men.
Honestly it's how I got through covid. I would go out every day and cum inside her.

Has anyone had sex with a pig, and are people interested in having sex with pigs? (Most discussion is about dogs and horses).

People on BF discussed having sex with pigs, both vaginally and anally.
Yes i had sex with pig. For me sex with pig analy is not so great but if in vagina pig's dick feels like a sex toy and if you are into cervix penetration like me you would love it

Yes i had sex with pig. For me sex with pig analy is not so great but if in vagina pig's dick feels like a sex toy and if you are into cervix penetration like me you would love it
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I asked this question before but did not receive my answer. Now I ask you same question.
I'm just wondering how much of his penis's tip enter cervix? His penis's tip is about 1 or 2 inches long, about the same size of cervix. Have his tip ever crossed your cervix and entered your uterus? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
I asked this question before but did not receive my answer. Now I ask you same question.
I'm just wondering how much of his penis's tip enter cervix? His penis's tip is about 1 or 2 inches long, about the same size of cervix. Have his tip ever crossed your cervix and entered your uterus? Thanks.
You will need to ask that from a female..

I’ve read somewhere on here that the pigs cock doesn’t penetrate the cervix but only stimulates it?
Pig vaginas allow penetration of the cervix

but human vaginas / cervix will not allow full penetration because the hole in cervix is way too small. However the pigs penis is very sensitive, like a humans finger, so they will be able to feel for the cervix and point the tip of their penis directly into the cervix. So they cannot be able to penetrate but they will be able to align the sharp penis tip with cervix entrance and squirt the sperm inside the hole in the woman's cervix.

It would be wonderful for a woman who has just recently given birth to mate with a pig, in that case the woman's dilated cervix would allow the pig to fully penetrate and lock inside and fill the womb with sperm

Pig vaginas allow penetration of the cervix

but human vaginas / cervix will not allow full penetration because the hole in cervix is way too small. However the pigs penis is very sensitive, like a humans finger, so they will be able to feel for the cervix and point the tip of their penis directly into the cervix. So they cannot be able to penetrate but they will be able to align the sharp penis tip with cervix entrance and squirt the sperm inside the hole in the woman's cervix.

It would be wonderful for a woman who has just recently given birth to mate with a pig, in that case the woman's dilated cervix would allow the pig to fully penetrate and lock inside and fill the womb with sperm
mmmmmmm............... love that thought..

It can take days sometimes.
She’s right..it can take days in general. But honestly, it depends. If you can go a day or so without needing to use the bathroom or doing strenuous activity..and he really got a lot inside, with a solid plug..you can potentially be plugged up there for anything from 12-48hrs average. And when I does decide to break up, and start draining out…it can be any time (sleeping/ driving a car/ giving a presentation/ at the gym etc). So definitely be aware

Back