Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 18.0%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,510 71.6%

• Total voters
Some pig breeders sell off the old thin sows for less money..they are ideal for men with thick cocks....and most love sex.
Oh yes, if you have a place to keep her, in a pigsty with straw, and give her something good to eat. She will be in heat every 3 weeks, And to fuck a sow is the best sex a man can get. In my younger days, I had access to sows, and when one of them was in heat I visited her in the evening, It was a fantastic enjoyment to lay on her back with my cock in her cunt, and feel her hot slimy cunt around my cock, It was fantastic to feel that she loved to fuck just as much as I did. yes sows are wonderful horny, and as soon she feels your cock in contact with her pussy she will often take a step backward to make sure that you are in her to the balls. Yes sows love to be fucked by men and sows who have given birth once before can take the cock of every size, but "gilts", young female pigs are when they are in heat are good for very young boys and men with small thin cocks, when they begin to come in heat, but when they get a little older they can take every man's cock with a little care. If you are lucky enough to have access to a few sows you can have wonderful sex with a hem on a daily basis. .And their cunts will keep your cock calm and satisfied until the sight of the swollen and red cunt of another sow hits you ,and it's time to drop the pants.

Oh yes, if you have a place to keep her, in a pigsty with straw, and give her something good to eat. She will be in heat every 3 weeks, And to fuck a sow is the best sex a man can get. In my younger days, I had access to sows, and when one of them was in heat I visited her in the evening, It was a fantastic enjoyment to lay on her back with my cock in her cunt, and feel her hot slimy cunt around my cock, It was fantastic to feel that she loved to fuck just as much as I did. yes sows are wonderful horny, and as soon she feels your cock in contact with her pussy she will often take a step backward to make sure that you are in her to the balls. Yes sows love to be fucked by men and sows who have given birth once before can take the cock of every size, but "gilts", young female pigs are when they are in heat are good for very young boys and men with small thin cocks, when they begin to come in heat, but when they get a little older they can take every man's cock with a little care. If you are lucky enough to have access to a few sows you can have wonderful sex with a hem on a daily basis. .And their cunts will keep your cock calm and satisfied until the sight of the swollen and red cunt of another sow hits you ,and it's time to drop the pants.
Yes gilts are very tight..when I was aged about 12 or 13 I could enter gilts and maiden virgin sheep [hoggets] but then my cock thickened up..so it was the older sows and ewes from then on. I remember trying to ride a gilt in heat....she tried to help me in every way but I could not get my cock in...such a pity..

Yes gilts are very tight..when I was aged about 12 or 13 I could enter gilts and maiden virgin sheep [hoggets] but then my cock thickened up..so it was the older sows and ewes from then on. I remember trying to ride a gilt in heat....she tried to help me in every way but I could not get my cock in...such a pity..
I have fucked a lot of cows and heifers because it was what I had unlimited access to, and it's good sex to stand behind a cow In the heat..
But sows are better because their pussy is at the perfect height, and it is just wonderful to lay on her back and slowly fuck her, and sows are wonderful horny when they are in heat, .And for the ladies, boys can have a hard cock long before puberty if boys have access to gilts in heat, go into the barn, instead of playing with the cock in bed. For grown-up men, gilts are difficult to ride because their pussy is too narrow for the cock My favorites are fully grown sows who have given birth before. When they are in heat It is wonderful to spend some time in the pigsty with her.

I'm not interested in having sex directly with a pig, but I do love watching women taking a boar, and I do fancy the idea of sloppy seconds with the woman while she still has boar semen inside of her.

Unfortunately, I don't see my position on the poll, so I can't cast my vote.

Ive not had it but might enjoy to try. Do female pigs feel good? Arent pigs sort of dirty?
Well, it depends. I love having anal sex with my pig. Nothing feels better. I can go all day inside my girl. Like balls deep. They're super tight. I personally have a pig as my go to for anal. Pigs feel absolutely incredible. And regarding how dirty they are, it souly depends on where the pig is. I keep my really clean.

Well, it depends. I love having anal sex with my pig. Nothing feels better. I can go all day inside my girl. Like balls deep. They're super tight. I personally have a pig as my go to for anal. Pigs feel absolutely incredible. And regarding how dirty they are, it souly depends on where the pig is. I keep my really clean.
Pigs are clean animals but some owners are just too lazy or careless to look after them properly. Sex with pigs is so good.

Pigs are clean animals but some owners are just too lazy or careless to look after them properly.
This is where the idea of a dirty pig comes from. They actually prefer to stay clean, and often they're only dirty because of the shitty conditions they often have to live in. I've heard that mini pigs will even be fine cooling off in a kiddie pool filled with cold water instead of rolling in the mud. Probably for the better, too, because I want a pet mini pig someday but I don't want to constantly worry about him getting dirty... outside the bedroom, anyway :ROFLMAO:

Just on a pure fantasy level the idea of being like, tied up in a pig pen and left for the boars has been a big one for me for a very very long time.
What about idea to be strapped to this? Actually that's my fantasy I would like take girl to pig farm ,tied her up and let all the pigs have fun with her

Attachments

• IMG-20220412-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20220412-WA0002.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 212
My wife's boar is awesome and cleans up pretty well except when enjoying the mud. Still,always be careful around them at full size. He's great, but I would never want her in there by herself with him. Not cheap either, but the expense and care is well worth what he gives in return.
I bet she really enjoys it. Just being a male myself and being with a pig lots of them being a pig farmer. It’s amazing. Same with cows but I would love to try a horse

I already had one as a fantasy, but in real life...don't know, somehow this corkscrew cock looks so different and how it might feel?? Especially since it's supposed to be very long, doesn't that hurt the cervix!?o_O

Back