Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 18.0%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,510 71.7%

• Total voters
Looks very interesting but also wild and to some point dangerous because of the pigs weight its also not as easy as having fun with a dog for sure.
But really like the fact that they can cum a lot :)
It is, pigs are heavy. I do believe they use some kind of support to hold the pigs up.

The large white breed of Yorkshire boars are seldom aggressive, same with the Landrace breed ...but I do not know much about other breeds.
Once he gets used to having sex with a human he will not be aggressive and may find it easier for his wiggly cock to find the hole and fill it.
Thanks for this info. I don't think it will ever happen for me, but watching it is a huge turn on for me.

Yes that video is one of the best female with male boar that i have seen. I also like the Picco and Elvis video, i thought someone would have posted that one by now since it is not commercial material that i know of.
Oh that one is great! Unfortunately I couldn’t find the full version.

I've had sex with sows twice in my life now - it was great IMO! I don't have the setup for pigs on my property, otherwise they'd be joining my herd :) I've also fingered a bunch over the years at various farms and fairs.

I had amazing time with this beauty. View attachment 216213
When I was 14 years old I saw a boar fuck a sow it was so exciting, it made me horny as hell. I wanted my cock in her. and when I later when I was alone in the pigsty I took my shorts off. And she was ready to give me a sloppy second.
And a moment later my eager boycock was in her slimy warm cunt OOo it was just wonderful. And a moment later deposited my first semen in a sow. After that, I was often back in the pigsties when a sow was in heat. the picture above reminds me of the many horny sows I have been laying on her back and enjoying my cock buried in their cunts OO it was fantastic

When I was 14 years old I saw a boar fuck a sow it was so exciting, it made me horny as hell. I wanted my cock in her. and when I later when I was alone in the pigsty I took my shorts off. And she was ready to give me a sloppy second.
And a moment later my eager boycock was in her slimy warm cunt OOo it was just wonderful. And a moment later deposited my first semen in a sow. After that, I was often back in the pigsties when a sow was in heat. the picture above reminds me of the many horny sows I have been laying on her back and enjoying my cock buried in their cunts OO it was fantastic
MMMMMmmmmm...brings back great memories for me..sadly I have no access to pigs now!

My first time, I fucked a sow. She is in heat and her vulva is beautiful, it swells and there is a lot of slime flowing out. I caressed her pussy and then licked it. Her slime is great.

My dick is quite big, it's about 20cm long. I use the slime from her pussy to lubricate my dick .Her vagina was warm, it covered my dick. I think my dick and her vagina were made for each other, it fits. I felt my glans touch her uterus as I took it deep inside.
We having sex twice in a row for about an hour. During that time I had to stop to rest a few times. I cum inside her vagina without using a condom. After I ejaculated, I kept my dick in her vagina. Her vagina squeezes making my dick hard again. I fucked her a second time and ejaculated inside, fills the her pussy.

(My English is not good and I have to use Google translate so it can be a bit confusing!)
fantastic!

Has anyone had sex with a pig, and are people interested in having sex with pigs? (Most discussion is about dogs and horses).

People on BF discussed having sex with pigs, both vaginally and anally.
I loved having sex with sows all thru my teenage years and into my 20s...I still miss it..sows love sex..and I love sows!

Back