Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 18.0%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,510 71.6%

• Total voters
She’s right..it can take days in general. But honestly, it depends. If you can go a day or so without needing to use the bathroom or doing strenuous activity..and he really got a lot inside, with a solid plug..you can potentially be plugged up there for anything from 12-48hrs average. And when I does decide to break up, and start draining out…it can be any time (sleeping/ driving a car/ giving a presentation/ at the gym etc). So definitely be aware
Yes exactly….. I’ve had to wear a pad cos it’s really not great. I’ve pushed n peed…. But it’s gonna come out when it does. I’ve even had sex with my bf. N nothing.

Sorry if asked before but does the sow have to be in heat for me to do anything or is it ok to whenever?

She’s right..it can take days in general. But honestly, it depends. If you can go a day or so without needing to use the bathroom or doing strenuous activity..and he really got a lot inside, with a solid plug..you can potentially be plugged up there for anything from 12-48hrs average. And when I does decide to break up, and start draining out…it can be any time (sleeping/ driving a car/ giving a presentation/ at the gym etc). So definitely be aware
Thats kinda hot the thought of it coming out as your in public

Sounds like heaven. Would love to hear more about your relationship with her. Also any helpful hints or tips you may have!
Yeah. I would go out to her almost every single day. It's important that you don't overfeed them. I would always bring food every time I went out to fuck her. I would Always fuck her anally. Sometimes my cock would slip right in, but that wasn't too common. She was very, very tight. What I would usually do is lick her and then finger her. By then she would be loose enough for me to put my cock in. I'm a moderately tall guy at 6'0, so what I would have to do is pretty much squat while fucking her. It was a bit tiring, but we both loved it. A lot of times I could be completely still, and she'd be moving back and forth on my cock. Then, when I was going to cum, I would push myself all the way deep inside of her, and just leave my cock in and fill her up. I like to leave my cock in and just pump into her while I lay over her and feel close to her (I'm inside her as I'm writing this and she feels incredible.) After I pulled my cock out, I would usually give her a belly rub, and then I would go back inside. Most day I will come out multiple times a day and cum in her. Rainy days are the best, because I will have her come inside and I would fuck her so much that day. So yeah.

Yeah. I would go out to her almost every single day. It's important that you don't overfeed them. I would always bring food every time I went out to fuck her. I would Always fuck her anally. Sometimes my cock would slip right in, but that wasn't too common. She was very, very tight. What I would usually do is lick her and then finger her. By then she would be loose enough for me to put my cock in. I'm a moderately tall guy at 6'0, so what I would have to do is pretty much squat while fucking her. It was a bit tiring, but we both loved it. A lot of times I could be completely still, and she'd be moving back and forth on my cock. Then, when I was going to cum, I would push myself all the way deep inside of her, and just leave my cock in and fill her up. I like to leave my cock in and just pump into her while I lay over her and feel close to her (I'm inside her as I'm writing this and she feels incredible.) After I pulled my cock out, I would usually give her a belly rub, and then I would go back inside. Most day I will come out multiple times a day and cum in her. Rainy days are the best, because I will have her come inside and I would fuck her so much that day. So yeah.
Put together pigs and anal sex and just the idea makes me hard as a rock :pig_love:
It's nice to know that there are others out there with this kind of preference. I've never had the opportunity to try the experience, but reading about your "adventures" (and how enjoyable it is) makes me wish we were neighbors 😁

Sounds like a great life. I would do the same, except I'd be cumming in her pussy multiple times a day. That mental side of impregnation fantasy is what does it for me. And for them too, from everything I've heard!

I preferred the thinner sows as I could get both my hands on her teats and rub them when I was stuck in her...they loved that...

That's what I want. I love how rubbing them there is one of the techniques breeders use to turn her on.

So do they push back harder into you when you do it?
No..I never found sows pushing back ....but when in heat they stand stock still and indeed hard to move them!...she wants you to fill her up and you can lie on her back for as long as you like..whether your cock is in her or not.

No..I never found sows pushing back ....but when in heat they stand stock still and indeed hard to move them!...she wants you to fill her up and you can lie on her back for as long as you like..whether your cock is in her or not.
PS...I did find some ewes and some mares pushing back on my cock and also some heifers.

Sounds like a great life. I would do the same, except I'd be cumming in her pussy multiple times a day. That mental side of impregnation fantasy is what does it for me. And for them too, from everything I've heard!
Yeah I get that. I try to do that with my horse. Damn she's fucking good inside, but I still prefer my piggy ass to cum in.

In the early years discovering this kink, I went down a rabbit hole where I found myself questioning if I found pigs attractive. Ultimately, the answer was no, but it isn't something I've completely closed the door on ;)

A feleségem vaddisznója fantasztikus, és elég jól takarít, kivéve ha élvezi a sarat. Ennek ellenére mindig legyen óvatos körülöttük teljes méretben. Nagyszerű, de soha nem szeretném, ha egyedül lenne vele. Nem is olcsó, de a ráfordítás és a törődés megéri, amit cserébe ad.
Anyukám is baszott kandisznóval és segítettem neki hogy a disznó be találjon a pinájába

No..a male friend who has taken boars says the plug is not a problem and can be excreted in the normal way.
I think that if a boar filled me and sealed all that sperm with the jelly I would never force it out, rather leave that cum and jelly inside and absorb it. This of course is after a good anal cleaning so that my colon has the space to be bred. My dream and wish

there are so few videos on the net of a boar penetrating and breeding a guy. Does anyone know if there are more available? Love seeing those few where the sheath is hard pressed and pulsating against the guy's anus, I can only imagine that corkscrew is in there at maximum length ejaculating and impregnating with hot sperm and jelly and furrowing that clean colon for maximum absorption of that semen deep inside and sealing any escape with that jelly mass. I want this. After I would lay with my boar husband, content feeling the fullness

Back