Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 17.9%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,513 71.6%

• Total voters
I am sure a gut can take a 300 to 350lb boar without a frame, a lot of his weight in on his hind legs as he mounts, perhaps when arching to get in deeper he pulls you in closer it may be heavier, but by then you are his anyway, enjoy him. I see some guys lower their front to get the weight more on their hips which are much stronger. I like a big boar, knows what he wants, where to find it, has a lot to give and jelly beads are larger to keep his sperm dammed inside of you and is not anxious to dismount. My likes anyway knowing the boar is big enough for me to feel submitted...a smaller frame just be careful, perhaps a frame is better for you.
I also like the feel of a large sagging boars prepuce pressing tightly against my anus, a good indicator his penis is larger and experienced
Shit, I started drooling reading that 😅🤤

My wife's boar is awesome and cleans up pretty well except when enjoying the mud. Still,always be careful around them at full size. He's great, but I would never want her in there by herself with him. Not cheap either, but the expense and care is well worth what he gives in return.
I’m a guy, but I’m jealous of your wife

I’m a guy, but Oh god I wanna be fucked by a boat so bad, I can travel basically anywhere since I travel for work. I’m headed to Denver right now

My wife's boar is awesome and cleans up pretty well except when enjoying the mud. Still,always be careful around them at full size. He's great, but I would never want her in there by herself with him. Not cheap either, but the expense and care is well worth what he gives in return.
They are a breeding machine. They are truly eager to breed while taking time to deeply inject sperm then inject a jell more shallow to plug the sow.
They are very frisky on checking the fertile female for mounting. Make certain the boar does not have tusk extending which can tear skin. As the boar gets larger, you may want a breeding crate. A full size boar can reach 750 lbs. you want true pleasure without hip or spine damage.

Caution ..I do NOT recommend submitting to a heavy boar without a frame..I
I have seen sows almost crushed under heavy ones,..as ,,only a portion of their weight goes on their back legs, unlike bulls and stallions..
Under a big boar your ribs could be crushed and he will not dismount until he finishes cumming.

The large white breed of Yorkshire boars are seldom aggressive, same with the Landrace breed ...but I do not know much about other breeds.
Once he gets used to having sex with a human he will not be aggressive and may find it easier for his wiggly cock to find the hole and fill it.
I have 3 Yorkshires and they are not aggressive with me though I keep them spereated from each when getting bred by one.

If you get the chance of a sow in heat you will love it..it is the hottest sex ever.
Yes, I find making love to sows in heat the best experience. The sow's vulva is then very attractive, it is large, pink and has a lot of oily water. Sucking the sow's pussy then put my dick inside that pussy. Shaking my hips hard against the sow's butt, my dick went in and out of that wonderful pussy. She orgasms, her vagina squeezes my dick. And then my cock exploded, I ejaculated inside her vagina. I'm glad I won her over. And I think she's happy to have sex with me, too.

Yes, I find making love to sows in heat the best experience. The sow's vulva is then very attractive, it is large, pink and has a lot of oily water. Sucking the sow's pussy then put my dick inside that pussy. Shaking my hips hard against the sow's butt, my dick went in and out of that wonderful pussy. She orgasms, her vagina squeezes my dick. And then my cock exploded, I ejaculated inside her vagina. I'm glad I won her over. And I think she's happy to have sex with me, too.
I want to do and taste the same :love:

mmmmmmm............... love that thought..
Pig vaginas allow penetration of the cervix

but human vaginas / cervix will not allow full penetration because the hole in cervix is way too small. However the pigs penis is very sensitive, like a humans finger, so they will be able to feel for the cervix and point the tip of their penis directly into the cervix. So they cannot be able to penetrate but they will be able to align the sharp penis tip with cervix entrance and squirt the sperm inside the hole in the woman's cervix.

It would be wonderful for a woman who has just recently given birth to mate with a pig, in that case the woman's dilated cervix would allow the pig to fully penetrate and lock inside and fill the womb with sperm
it is true that shortly after birth her cervix is soft and could open up for a boar penis. I am sure that would be a dangerous ordeal. The mucus membrane in a womans womb is delicate, and the wall of the womb is soft too. So much that the use of an instruments inside her womb always bear the risk of a rupture. I am sure that if his dick enters her womb, wrickles and pushes around, it will not only give her pain, but make her bleed a lot and a risk of infection too.
As far as I know the female pig has a very long cervix with folds, and it is the pressure around his dick that makes him ejaculate and after this he plugs her cervix with his gel. Then the sperm can slowly enter both uterine horns.

it is true that shortly after birth her cervix is soft and could open up for a boar penis. I am sure that would be a dangerous ordeal. The mucus membrane in a womans womb is delicate, and the wall of the womb is soft too. So much that the use of an instruments inside her womb always bear the risk of a rupture. I am sure that if his dick enters her womb, wrickles and pushes around, it will not only give her pain, but make her bleed a lot and a risk of infection too.
As far as I know the female pig has a very long cervix with folds, and it is the pressure around his dick that makes him ejaculate and after this he plugs her cervix with his gel. Then the sperm can slowly enter both uterine horns.
Some years ago I saw a report of a Bulgarian farmer who was admitted to hospital with a twisted gut..it turned out the he was having sex with a boar and the boars twisting cock damaged the farmers gut.

Néhány évvel ezelőtt láttam egy jelentést egy bolgár gazdálkodóról, aki kicsavarodott béllel került kórházba. Kiderült, hogy nemi életet élt egy vaddisznóval, és a vaddisznók, akik megcsavarták a kakast, megsértették a gazda beleit.
Húú szegény nagyon sajnálom hogy így járt.

Some years ago I saw a report of a Bulgarian farmer who was admitted to hospital with a twisted gut..it turned out the he was having sex with a boar and the boars twisting cock damaged the farmers gut.
the tip of boars penis do rotate, but the same amount left and right, he is not like an electric drill which turn the same way all the time. I can’t figure out how that could end up in a twisted gut. But possible that the pushing and rotation could damage his gut. And with increasing age all humans have increasing numbers of small swellings in the lower colon.

Back