Sex Just After Heat - Yes or No?

If cum is stuck inside of the uterus and the cervix closes without expelling it, she could get a pyometra
There are no direct samples to support this. The risk of developing pyometers increases with the return, as a result of a change in the microbiota balance in the uterus. Normally, sperm enters the uterus, and the reproduction process is based on this.

There are no direct samples to support this. The risk of developing pyometers increases with the return, as a result of a change in the microbiota balance in the uterus. Normally, sperm enters the uterus, and the reproduction process is based on this.
implantation occurs before the cervix closes completely and it flushes the uterus before it does

human sperm will never fecundate the ovule and it would just die in there, giving a growth medium for the bacteria that resides in there

The female normally isn't receptive during this time anyways to begin with

human sperm will never fecundate the ovule and it would just die in there, giving a growth medium for the bacteria that resides in there
All right. And the same is true for dog sperm first, when fertilization occurs. And the decomposition of sperm inside the uterus and the reproductive tract is a natural process.
How much the growth of certain bacteria differs depending on the type of sperm, the question is very complex. And in practice, the difference is very slightly noticeable. It does not matter much whether the cervix is open or not.

Well, that's true too

Maybe someone might study that in the future but for now, trustworthy site searches on the matter come out null

I believe that our jiz would be considered a foreign matter
This is sort of standard across-the-board species-wise, isn't it? To my knowledge, even in humans the female's immune system attacks the sperm as intruders, which is why there are so many of the little bastards. Although in same-species, scientists say some sperm may carry a molecular hall-pass and the female immune system ignores them. I imagine no such pass would exist cross-species.

Your own body attacks your sperm cells, there's a special cell called Sertoli's cell that protects your sperm from your immune system so yes, both the ovule and the sperms are treated as foreign matter in the bodies

primary culprit being the missing DNA data

Slightly off this topic but very much related...after a correctly performed OSS is there in your opinion a large risk with allowing the bitch to mate with a similar size dog? As in same breed? I see much talk on the "book of faces" advising to avoid a tie at all costs (and this is the advice regularly given in the OSS & vas group) but then occasionally see someone state that they allow their dog to tie with their OSS'd girl when she is in heat without issue...

I've watched a few surgeries on my own boys and girls over the years, most recently a surgical AI (followed by the obligatory cesarean to remove the one dead pup:cry:) on one of my girls but I still have a little trouble trying to picture just how far a dog might penetrate and if removing the cervix shortens the vaginal canal so much that there is a significant risk of a rupture during a natural mating...everything seems closer together in there than I'd have thought :unsure:
Little late to the party, newbie here. I know of a wolf sanctuary in Washington that pairs up a male and a female in each enclosure and they use OSS and VS procedures for sterilization but they still mate every year.
Every website out there will say that OSS females shouldn’t be allowed to tie but, also brought this question up on BF and got a similar answer to the web but they did it at the wolf rescue.

Your own body attacks your sperm cells, there's a special cell called Sertoli's cell that protects your sperm from your immune system so yes, both the ovule and the sperms are treated as foreign matter in the bodies

primary culprit being the missing DNA data

It's not because of the missing DNA. It's because sperm doesn't have the proper surface proteins the immune system uses to identify it's own cells.

If the immune system could directly identify the DNA of any cell or protein capsule, viruses would be obsolete and cancer wouldn't exist.

I have always waited two to four weeks after heat with my K9 loves, none ever had an infection that I know of. My first lab did suffer from pyro shortly after I took her in as a stray and was spayed but her history before I found her is unknown.

My labradane I have had close to eight years now and she has yet to so much as have a cold, which is more than I can say for my last GSD.

I am a K9 and equine zoo, and have had at least one of each for the last twenty five years.
So lucky to be able to fuck dogs and mares

I give it a couple weeks after she stop standing. Why? Because I heard from a fellow zoo who heard from a guy who heard from a guy who heard from a vet...or so the story goes. I don't know if it's true but I'm fine waiting unless I get strong evidence that it's false. I just got laid thirty times in a week, I think I can call it good for a couple weeks.

I give it a couple weeks after she stop standing. Why? Because I heard from a fellow zoo who heard from a guy who heard from a guy who heard from a vet...or so the story goes. I don't know if it's true but I'm fine waiting unless I get strong evidence that it's false. I just got laid thirty times in a week, I think I can call it good for a couple weeks.
Indeed, I had asked this question a while ago. I now normally wait 2 weeks after heat. I plan to abstain 3 week once my girl is older than 5 years, and 4 weeks once she's older than 8 years (if she's still interested in sex by then. She's VERY slutty now, but who's to say she won't slow down in her golden years.)

Indeed, I had asked this question a while ago. I now normally wait 2 weeks after heat. I plan to abstain 3 week once my girl is older than 5 years, and 4 weeks once she's older than 8 years (if she's still interested in sex by then. She's VERY slutty now, but who's to say she won't slow down in her golden years.)

Better safe than sorry. I could probably stand waiting longer, might consider waiting longer next time. My girl did just turn 11. She has definitely NOT slowed down in her golden years...quite the opposite. Pretty sure she has a harder time waiting than I do.

Better safe than sorry. I could probably stand waiting longer, might consider waiting longer next time. My girl did just turn 11. She has definitely NOT slowed down in her golden years...quite the opposite. Pretty sure she has a harder time waiting than I do.
Definitely so, health and safety take priority just behind consent in relation to sex. You're quite lucky though! I've been in this zoo lifestyle for over 6 years now. All my friends that had/have canine girls get to their golden years have told me that after around 8 years they start losing interest in sex. They either straight up don't want it as much, or they'll tolerate it and not appear to be having a lot of fun/pleasure from the activity. I've only had my 2 girls for 10 months now and both of them are still young at 2 and 3 years of age. They are my first dogs, and only my newfie girl is absolutely bonkers for sex.

Definitely so, health and safety take priority just behind consent in relation to sex. You're quite lucky though! I've been in this zoo lifestyle for over 6 years now. All my friends that had/have canine girls get to their golden years have told me that after around 8 years they start losing interest in sex. They either straight up don't want it as much, or they'll tolerate it and not appear to be having a lot of fun/pleasure from the activity. I've only had my 2 girls for 10 months now and both of them are still young at 2 and 3 years of age. They are my first dogs, and only my newfie girl is absolutely bonkers for sex.

I count myself lucky every day to have my dogs, especially my girl who I'm active with. She's my second and the first that has made it to her golden years without being spayed for medical reasons. I didn't know that it was common for them to lose interest, I guess I should consider myself even more lucky from now on!

I've been waiting my whole life to go deep in a newfie bitch.

Reading your comment Floofynewfie great to hear that your Newfoundland girl is a wild addict of sex plus with yourself for doing what is right for her long term..... pleasing her with bonus that it's comes natural to either animal & human. As for older female dog/s that have mated with a zoo lover for most of their lives as they get older everything matures & slows down, unlike young ages that get to like the raw + often zoo sex they receive with asking for more. The word slut could be used if you was going fraze it very simply, as for in heat females oh boy it's heaven for all the zoo lovers that have chance to experience it once in her wet hole. This why in heat animals are best for first time zoo lovers, a easy event.

Back