Secret codes for zoo lovers

You've absolutely gotta love it when some fragile flower deems "disagreement" or "speaking the truth" to be the same as "hate/vitriol/fear/intolerance/etc".

Signals to me that there's nothing more to bother wasting the effort to say, and they can be discarded as the clowns they are.

(Though I won't deny that I enjoy kicking those types of idiots around the room - for a while, anyway - it gets boring eventually)
you know what? i'm not even sure why it still puzzles me sometimes.. this i don't like and/or understand your response so i'll go "wow, rude!"

it's like if you went "would ya like a slice of this pie?" and i went "the fuck did you say about my mother?!"
baffling it's not even head scratch worthy.

As curious facts...

In my adolescence in the town where we lived it was said that the milkman liked leather more than skin, they saw it as something normal in the exceptional nature of the rural environment...

Later years, among the group of dogs friends in the parks where we met in the decampeds, there was a guy in his forties with large male mixed breed, who always touched all the males' sheaths and told us, "see, they have a bone inside," We took it like all the high-octane jokes and pranks we shared with each other... I made good friends with him.

It was in the pre-internet era, the dogs went freely without any conflict, and it was not common to castrate them. The first time we saw one neutered was in 1997, it seemed to us all an unusual rarity, to say that the owner was a foreigner instead of a native of my country.

The times have undoubtedly changed...

Last edited:
I know the title of the thread may sound like a james bond movie lol.

But I want to know if there are codes you use to let other people know you are into zoo (of course I´m talking about codes that only another zoophile would understand so in case someone that doesn´t like it sees/hears the message, it would pass unnoticed).
You could try just saying your zoophile then if they react poorly just play ignorant and say you thought it was mostergirl fiction. Which is viewed as odd, but not taboo.

My secret code on my Grindr:

LOOKING TO RIDE SOME RED ROCKETS. HELP ME BE AN ASTRONAUT!
And now anybody who can run a google search knows your "secret code".

So much for it being a secret, hmm?

And *EXACTLY THIS* is the reason tehre IS NO "secret zoo recognition code". The moment it stops being a "secret" is the moment that anyone using it has sent up a nice, fluffy cloud of red smoke that's the same as saying "HERE I AM! Come kill my critters (assuming I have any) haul me off to jail, and put me on the sex-offenders registry!"

It definitely is a fine line to walk while trying to figure out what someone else's interests are in regard to the zoo life so that you don't push things too far and make the situation awkward. I try to look for obviously into dogs in general and then you can hint at stuff like seeing dogs knot or if they are into knotty play with dildos. One of the other tell tell signs as others have mentioned is the law print tattoo but that could also just mean they lost a favorite pet. Just my two cents😁

Back