Do you ever wish we had code words?

Like swingers have pineapple do ever wish we could code to each other so it easier to find people?
I am on other sites that are focused on fetishes or kink and would be nice to maybe find others like us.

I remember posting on craigslist before and got a couple of people who were down but i didn't now if it was the real deal and i was 19 so i afraid to take it further.

A lot of zoos don't know about this site. It feels like we are missing out on a lot of opportunities.

My partner and I use the code word "ROVER" when ever we discuss k9 activities in public or around friends that don't know what we get up to...
That's very funny. Dangerous but funny.
Haven't you guys ever made a mistake while being in public? It seems to me like something that could happen if you don't pay attention.

i don't really see the point in having a code (besides it being easily abusable) since the "zoo" part of my zoosexuality kinda implies i'm not even trying to "find ppl"
risking pretty much everything for a chance to go "you're a zoo too? okay." seems stupid.

i'm sure that by "missing opportunities" you don't really mean "someone willing to do a live show for me" or "someone to pass my their animal to fuck".

Reactions: pes
Haven't you guys ever made a mistake while being in public? It seems to me like something that could happen if you don't pay attention.
We have made mistakes publicly a couple of times, but they either are so dopey and it's gone straight over their heads or they've been fellow beasties...

We've actually been contemplating getting matching paw print tattoos on our hips... But we won't get these until we've finally gone the whole way...

That being said, it's HIGHLY LIKELY to be happening this evening, we're now staying with an unexpected friend who actually has a male staff / boxer Cross unfortunately he's been neutered but he's extremely active so we'll see tonight I guess...

Attachments

• IMG_20230116_182749.jpg
    IMG_20230116_182749.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
I have a code phrase when I talk to my dog about it. When she's being horny and solicitous, I just say the code phrase... "Want some sex, hun?"
Her ears will perk up and she'll head for the dog bed (which is where the magic happens)
The code phrase could probably be more secure... I get the feeling people might be able to crack it if they were to hear it.

We have made mistakes publicly a couple of times, but they either are so dopey and it's gone straight over their heads or they've been fellow beasties...

We've actually been contemplating getting matching paw print tattoos on our hips... But we won't get these until we've finally gone the whole way...

That being said, it's HIGHLY LIKELY to be happening this evening, we're now staying with an unexpected friend who actually has a male staff / boxer Cross unfortunately he's been neutered but he's extremely active so we'll see tonight I guess...
Hope it was a good night for you both

Probably this. Or someone you can marry who is totally into sucking boars.
Because zoos are looking for women to have as wives.
Just scream "Yo! I'mma dogfucker!" everyone on da down low will know wut u mean n the police will think you jokin. Less u black...leave that to maginashun.

Pineapple?? Really???? Does it have anything to do with the pineapple being the old maritime symbol for welcome?? I work with a lady who has a pineapple tattoo on her calf. I don’t think she ever worked for Dole, so now you have me wondering!!!

Yes and no. While I do wish there was a way to identify eachother, but concidering its about as socially acceptable as being gay used to be that would be a fast way to get beaten, arrested or both

Pineapple?? Really???? Does it have anything to do with the pineapple being the old maritime symbol for welcome?? I work with a lady who has a pineapple tattoo on her calf. I don’t think she ever worked for Dole, so now you have me wondering!!!
The pineapple is the sign for swinging

Must be hell for the people who work at the Land Rover dealership when you're around.

Back