Scariest zoo experience

got kicked by a jealous mare. was with her partner in the field and the next minute she turned and kicked me on the thigh I was very lucky but a bruise for a week. had a very excited stallion rear and try and mount in the stable had to flatten myself against the wall till he calmed down, was quite scary

I own horses and like the fantasy of them too, but I wouldn't go near a stallion in rut. They scare the shit out of me 😅

The scariest experience is one I literally just had. I was away for a few days, so I thought I'd treat my dog and get down on the floor for him. Mounted me a couple times, and the last time it hurt, but not *that* much more than usual sometimes. Then when I thought I was pushing out his cum, it kept going, and going, and going.... Then I realized I was bleeding. Bad. Froze for a moment hoping it would stop, put my hand there somehow hoping it would stop, until I finally decided to sacrifice the towel after shoving in a menstrual cup because I had no idea where it was coming from. Was just praying I wasn't going to have to go to the hospital because THAT would be an awkward conversation. Put in a tampon I stole from my roommate (I'm on testosterone now, so I haven't had a period in over a year lol) and it seems to have worked. But FUCK I was so scared for a bit.

Sex with the dog on the first floor of an apartment. Some time after we were done, I noticed the window blinds were up. But I couldn't remember if I opened them before or after sex. Someone was sitting in their car in front of the window talking on the phone.

At the time, it felt like my heart just stopped.

Sex with the dog on the first floor of an apartment. Some time after we were done, I noticed the window blinds were up. But I couldn't remember if I opened them before or after sex. Someone was sitting in their car in front of the window talking on the phone.

At the time, it felt like my heart just stopped.
Provided you're still around probably nothing really happened except an unsettling pair of coincidences? Hopefully but holy shit I would have been shitting bricks for a month

Not thinking it through and being lazy. I usually lay over a hassock or footstool to help with the weight on my back if he knots/ties with me. So ya know I'm 5'10", 150lbs, the rottie was 200+ if an ounce.
I was on my knees with my chest on the seat cushions of the couch. It seemed comfortable enough. My friend brought the rottie in and asked, are you ready? Oh Yeaaah! My smartass response. She cut him loose and ran straight to me and jumped on my back. It was at that moment that I realized maybe I wasn't ready. His weight had knocked the wind out of me. I hadn't been with one this size. His cock poking at me felt like a broomstick. When he found my asshole I almost whited out from the insane pain of more inches than had ever been in me before was slammed balls deep in me, then over and over. I felt his knot swelling in me and was wondering how big it was and if it would tear me apart. Not that it would matter, I'd given up on getting loose til he was done as I couldn't hardly move under him. It was the biggest knot of my life and it kept growing, stretching me, pushing on my prostate. I could feel it throb as his cum went through it, then his cock flex as it pumped the cum deep into me. In a matter of minutes after being knotted I pumped my load out onto the carpet. I have no idea how long until he was done with me and pulled loose. My friend said, that was intense! Are you okay? Yeah, once I can walk again I'll be fine
Lesson learned and it could have been far worse....

Back