Scariest zoo experience

I've had many scary encounters with messing around with animals but the scariest one was definitely with my neighbors dog. I was scratching my neighbors Pit through his fence and thought "Hey, he isn't home so I might as well gave some fun". I started playing around with his sheath and cock for about 5min when suddenly I hear 2 knocks on the window overlooking where I was. All i saw was his fist in front of the blinds so I quickly got up and did a walk of shame across the street back to my house. I just took a nap and waited for ir the inevitable call from my neighbor to say What the fuck was I doing. Luckily that never happened and I still sneak over at night to play with the pit.
I'm a 100% sure he definitely saw me fooling around but I guess he just let me be.

When I was a teenager, I had the house to myself for about two hours. A family dog and I would play as soon as I got home. While being tied, my parents came home early from work. Needless to say, I abruptly pulled him out ran him into the bathroom stuck him in the bathtub and began giving him a cold bath so he’s not a cock would go back into his sheath. Stuck him in the bathtub and began giving him a cold bath so his knot and cock would go back into his sheath. My parents knocked on the bathroom door and I told him I was giving the dog a bath.

God no.. I won't let dogs knot me now the pain is too much for me I mean I taken 12 in BBC before and they don't hurt as bad as the knot. Lol
toys tend to help, and k or j lube , thick batch , toys to stretch and prep for the knot, and the lube mentioned because it is thick allowing it to last longer than a lot of the store stuff that "burns" off pretty easily

I think my scariest was my first time in general. One other already said it, but making that conscious decision to give your body to a dog, or animal and having feeling a alien object inside you...(alien = non-human) is scary enough the feeling the knit for the first time...
It shows how different we are.
I had mated the big sows when our nice little boar was sniffing me. The scary thing was getting discovered, not to let him mount me. Such a good feeling of his warm body on my back, his dick deep in my intestine and the pressure when being filled up. We did it again when possible.

Poprvé jsem byl zauzlený. Ze začátku to bylo velmi intenzivní, ale nevěděl jsem, co se děje.
Druhé nejděsivější bylo, když mě můj přítel poprvé viděl s jeho dvěma psy…. Bylo mi tak trapně
Jaká byla reakce partnera? Bral to v pohodě?

Frist time... A Dane... Who jabbed my ass. I quickly turned my hips up thankfully so he got my pussy but it hurt so much. Quick forgot it when he rammed my pussy to the cervix in one stroke. He got the knot in, bit dosnt stay in for long. I thought he tore me as he pulled out because he was bigger then my fist but a few lick better made me get over it quick. We both took about 30 minutes break before he was pawing at me to get back on the floor.

And I did. Needless to say, the pain of a huge knot is very much a turn on these days for me.

Frist time... A Dane... Who jabbed my ass. I quickly turned my hips up thankfully so he got my pussy but it hurt so much. Quick forgot it when he rammed my pussy to the cervix in one stroke. He got the knot in, bit dosnt stay in for long. I thought he tore me as he pulled out because he was bigger then my fist but a few lick better made me get over it quick. We both took about 30 minutes break before he was pawing at me to get back on the floor.

And I did. Needless to say, the pain of a huge knot is very much a turn on these days for me.
Wow, that sounds intense. And you got a new kink out of it, lol.

I moved away from my home town and moved overseas when I was in my early 20s, but every time I came back for a visit, I snuck back into the dairy barn I used to work for as a teenager in order to have some good fun with the cows.

I knew the place in and out, even in the dark and even though many cows changed over the years, it was never a problem to find a willing mate.

After not working there any longer, I knew that I was now in the grey zone of fence-hopping and illegally trespassing, but hey, with my bloodstream full of hormones and my brains sagging South between my legs, it never stopped me from going there anyways…

One night during one of my visits…it was probably 1:30/2:00 o’clock in the morning, I left my clothes on a stool just inside the barn door as usual - a barn where the cows (about 60 of them) were still in stanchions - found a nice, willing mate and took my time enjoying myself.

Everybody who has been in dairy barns knows the constant noise level of cows moving, stanchion chains ratteling, cows peeing and shitting, etc… so I never herd the stool falling over and my cloths hitting the ground.

Well, once finished, I returned to the stool to get dressed, just to find out that a curious heifer, which was not stanchioned up, had pulled my clothes off the stool and spread them around the barn floor….cows stepping on them, covered in straw, shit and piss!

Fuck! Putting on the lights was not an option being officially a trespasser, and other than some very vague illumination from a light in the milk galley at the end of the barn, it was rather dark!

With slight panic rising inside me, I crawled around the floor between the cows trying to retrieve my boots, socks, jeans, shirt and hat and luckily enough I found them all after a while, now putting on manure-soiled clothes…

I just wanted to get out of there at this point, so I hurried up, dressed and left the barn, jogged back to the vehicle parked about 500 meters up the road and made my way back home.

Well, now I had to deal with a couple of other problems….being back to my hometown from overseas, needless to say, this was not my vehicle, but rather my mums fancy leather seat Saab convertible, in which I now sat, driving home at 3am in manure soiled clothes!!!

After pulling back into the yard, I ran to the house in order to shower, change and wash my soiled clothes, only to find out that my wallet, which was in the back pocket of my pants was no longer there…I could feel my throat tightening up…. in the wallet was my whole life….driver‘s license, credit cards, you name it!

At this time, i could feel panic surfacing….somewhere in the barn, my wallet must have slipped out of my pants from the cows dragging my clothes around.

What to do????? Took me a couple of minutes to collect myself and trying to think clear….

I quickly showered, put my old clothes into the washing machine, dressed and went back to the car, which - so I realized now being freshly showered and dressed - was reeking of cow manure. I could see manure stains on the seat, the middle console, floor, steering wheel….everywhere!!! Aaarrrggghh!

Here I was at now close to 4am in the morning, cleaning out my mums car, trying to get rid of any evidence of my nightly adventures, still having the thought of my lost wallet in the back of my mind….

It took a while, but once satisfied with my cleaning efforts, I put away the cleaning supplies and drove back to the barn…a good 20 minute drive one way!

I arrived around 5am and - as I just about expected - lights were on in the barn! We always started milking around that time in the past!

Anyways, I put all my courage together and went into the barn…I had to do some kind of damage control, if I wanted to or not!
Walking in I was happy to see that it was the dairy farmer‘s son doing the morning chores, whom I knew very well from my younger years.

Surprised to see me - specially at that time of day, but that was easy to justify - we started chatting and bullshitting just like in old times!!
I helped him do chores and doing the morning milking in the hope to find my wallet somewhere, but never found it…..

Went home around 7:30am, my mum being worried about where I was with her car, but now at least I had a good excuse for being gone in the morning and having remnant cow cow smells in her car - I helped milking at the dairy!!!

My wallet showed up a couple of days later….the farmer‘s son found it in the barn!
He gave it back to me, saying I must have lost it doing chores with him….why he had that smirk on his face though, I‘ll never know….

I think my scariest was my first time in general. One other already said it, but making that conscious decision to give your body to a dog, or animal and having feeling a alien object inside you...(alien = non-human) is scary enough the feeling the knit for the first time...
I think this is the idea that turns me on the most, that it's non-human inside a woman, she's offering herself and enjoying it (or still wanting to). I admire you for being willing and that you are able to enjoy the experience that I can only imagine from descriptions given me over the years. :)

some years back after the sun set i was getting ready to have sex with a friends mare and this lady in period clothing walked past the horses stall. i thought i had been caught but when i went looking there was nobody around. frightened me right off the mounting block.

no I havent had any scary zoo experiences. they were all pleasant.

Last edited:
My First Knot was with my German Shepherd who got way inside me and started swelling up, He was a big boy and I never realized how big, It really hurt and when I pulled him out I had a huge black and Blue ass for the next 2 weeks. My hole was stretched and the black and blue went way into my cheeks changing them from black and blue to green as the blood disapated. I though I was going to be fecal incontinent for the rest of my life. We returned to more careful sex after a few months!

When I was a teenager, I had the house to myself for about two hours. A family dog and I would play as soon as I got home. While being tied, my parents came home early from work. Needless to say, I abruptly pulled him out ran him into the bathroom stuck him in the bathtub and began giving him a cold bath so he’s not a cock would go back into his sheath. Stuck him in the bathtub and began giving him a cold bath so his knot and cock would go back into his sheath. My parents knocked on the bathroom door and I told him I was giving the dog a bath.
Gotta love a curious and smart girl

My First Knot was with my German Shepherd who got way inside me and started swelling up, He was a big boy and I never realized how big, It really hurt and when I pulled him out I had a huge black and Blue ass for the next 2 weeks. My hole was stretched and the black and blue went way into my cheeks changing them from black and blue to green as the blood disapated. I though I was going to be fecal incontinent for the rest of my life. We returned to more careful sex after a few months!
Sounds wonderful

I am male and let a male St Bernard mount me. I manage to put my hand behind me kept him from knotting inside of me. He still had a good 8 inches in me and really thick. He pounded hard and fast until he slowed down to cum in me. It felt like hot gushing liquid in me and the pressure was slightly painful. He finally pulled out and his dick was large. It gave me a bit of a scare that he could have Ruptured my rectum.
Big dog cocks take whatever hole they want

Vaginal sex with a dog, he reared back and hit my urethra and I was bleeding for hours. It was my most intense pain I'd felt. I actually was scared to play with the dogs for a while and was overly cautious afterwards. In total it happened to me 3 times over the course of close to 4 years. I practically stopped having vaginal sex with the lab my ex and I had at the time and only allowed him anal. Our rotty was big enough that I never really had to worry about that happening and he was the best doggie partner I'd ever had though.

Vaginal sex with a dog, he reared back and hit my urethra and I was bleeding for hours. It was my most intense pain I'd felt. I actually was scared to play with the dogs for a while and was overly cautious afterwards. In total it happened to me 3 times over the course of close to 4 years. I practically stopped having vaginal sex with the lab my ex and I had at the time and only allowed him anal. Our rotty was big enough that I never really had to worry about that happening and he was the best doggie partner I'd ever had though.
Ya that does sound scary

Back