Scariest zoo experience

I had a few times with a really big boar. His weight was shurly over 200kg, and believe me, under a breeding frame with this beast on top, it is scary.
Omg da hab ich großen Respekt vor, wie ist der Sex mit so einem Eber, war es nur scarie oder auch erotisch und sexuell befriedigend für dich, wenn ich fragen darf?

My scariest zoo experience was when I lived at home I was home myself and knew that no one would come home in at least 5 hours
I had just had sex with our family dog he was a Pitbull I was standing in the shower then my sister comes home and sees him standing with his whole cock out with my panties on the floor and a lot of cum on the floor.
She did not get angry or anything she has never mentioned it:LOL:
Oh, very scarie! Maybe she did the same!

Was being mounted by a rescue rottweiler that bit down on my neck haaard. Was scared to death and orgasming on his knot at the same time. Thought i was going to die when i felt blood running down my breasts. Probably the most panicked i have ever been.
useful tip, drop your head when being mounted by a big dog, and push back on their balls - if they get aggressive.

Was being mounted by a rescue rottweiler that bit down on my neck haaard. Was scared to death and orgasming on his knot at the same time. Thought i was going to die when i felt blood running down my breasts. Probably the most panicked i have ever been.
Omg, hope now all is okay! Did you have more experience with Rottweiler?

Vaginal sex with a dog, he reared back and hit my urethra and I was bleeding for hours. It was my most intense pain I'd felt. I actually was scared to play with the dogs for a while and was overly cautious afterwards. In total it happened to me 3 times over the course of close to 4 years. I practically stopped having vaginal sex with the lab my ex and I had at the time and only allowed him anal. Our rotty was big enough that I never really had to worry about that happening and he was the best doggie partner I'd ever had though.
That sounds very painful. Our dog is big enough not to let this happen, but our female human can imagine how this must feel with a smaller, hard thrusting dog.

Getting knocked over and forcibly mounted when I was a wee lad, which funnily enough got me hooked

My scariest zoo experience was when I lived at home I was home myself and knew that no one would come home in at least 5 hours
I had just had sex with our family dog he was a Pitbull I was standing in the shower then my sister comes home and sees him standing with his whole cock out with my panties on the floor and a lot of cum on the floor.
She did not get angry or anything she has never mentioned it:LOL:

One of the scariest times was the first time I was mounted and fucked by my sister's horny male dog. I didn't see her dog in a sexual way at all and never thought about getting fucked and knew nothing about how dogs had sex. I had been secretly crossdressing in my sister's clothes when I was alone and that day I was in her room fully dressed as a girl and on the bottom had on her short skirt, thong panties, nylon socks, and heels. I had gotten down on all fours to get something under her bed and he mounted me, gripped me tightly, and started jerking. I didn't know what he was doing or what I was in for. The short skirt and thong panties offered no protection and I was shocked when I felt his cock poke into my asshole and then him ramming it into me and fucking me hard and didn't move right away. He was not gentle, but it started feeling good, so I let him keep going. When he stopped, I thought he was done and it was over, but found out that it wasn't when he stepped off of my back and turned away from me and I felt his cock still inside me turning with him. I didn't know about male dogs having a knot or why he was stuck in me. This hadn't been planned, but I knew it didn't look good. I tried to push him out of me, but it wasn't working and tried to move us our of her room, but he wasn't moving. We should have been alone for that entire time and more, but that day became more scary and humiliating when my sister got home early and caught me wearing her clothes and stuck to her male dog. I ended up having to wait for him to finish before he was able to pull out of me and felt like I had to answer all of her questions. I got a really good feeling from that first time and was hooked on getting fucked by her dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well for me, it wasn’t a sexual experience with an animal but it was having an admin that was part of a furry group confronting me about me being a zoo despite me not saying a word to anyone, I was terrified that it was going to spread around the furry fandom and that people will start to hate me and shun me, but it seemed that they had already banned me from their discord even before I joined, which would explain the way that they texted me and informed about it, still kinda scary looking back at it, to be confronted like that

Well for me, it wasn’t a sexual experience with an animal but it was having an admin that was part of a furry group confronting me about me being a zoo despite me not saying a word to anyone, I was terrified that it was going to spread around the furry fandom and that people will start to hate me and shun me, but it seemed that they had already banned me from their discord even before I joined, which would explain the way that they texted me and informed about it, still kinda scary looking back at it, to be confronted like that
How would they know? I wonder

Vaginal sex with a dog, he reared back and hit my urethra and I was bleeding for hours. It was my most intense pain I'd felt. I actually was scared to play with the dogs for a while and was overly cautious afterwards. In total it happened to me 3 times over the course of close to 4 years. I practically stopped having vaginal sex with the lab my ex and I had at the time and only allowed him anal. Our rotty was big enough that I never really had to worry about that happening and he was the best doggie partner I'd ever had though.
Super hot and scary

Might be due to my ex who hated me as a zoo and tired to expose it to all other furries
Fuck sorry about that, some times it's better not to share it, even with those we consider close, you never really know when they're gonna hate you for it even if they don't openly show it at first

My friend have a farm, he has goat,... But female goat he put in another place,... One day he tell me a story about one goat he love the most have give birth to human face baby goat,...

He also say he have sex with that goat everyday until now.... It's scary for me for that kind of miracle can happen....

By the way, he is nice guy....

I was with a few horses, they gave a right good thrust and it went deep and it hurt pretty bad.

Now i can normally take some things pretty deep..but with force, man that hurt

Nothing came of it other then the few minutes of hurt

i was house sitting for my parents and they have two smaller dogs that are Chihuahua mixes, idk what they are mixed with but normally whenever i house sit i let them lick my cock/balls/ass or mouth depending on the mood they’re in, fast forward abit and they now have to stay locked in a cage (decent size they arnt confined, it’s enough room for them to live comfortably, it’s located in their garage) because my mom hated them tearing up stuff, i wanted to have a little fun so i just got on my knees and slid my cock through the cage for them and a few minutes of this goes by before i notice my parents set up a camera to watch them, immediately i go limp and pull away leaving the room, my heart starts beating fast thinking they will call me or confront me but to this day nothing came of it.

She shoulda followed up with that friend. Probably had a new convert. So many of seemed to stumble across this. You never know what seed might have been planted.

Someday on here someone will post a story: “I never thought about it until I was spending the night at a friends house and her dog kept trying to hump me” 😂
Wow! This happened to me.

geldings teeth nicked the top of my penis once had to use moss to stop the bleeding, and a stallion blow job, he flared in my mouth and caught me unawares, I was gaging and couldn't breath and then his size opened my mouth and I jeard a cluck sound. My jaw would dislocate for about 2 years afterwards.

got kicked by a jealous mare. was with her partner in the field and the next minute she turned and kicked me on the thigh I was very lucky but a bruise for a week. had a very excited stallion rear and try and mount in the stable had to flatten myself against the wall till he calmed down, was quite scary

I have a similar experience as Michaelcorvin26.

I was downstairs and as soon as my wife went to bed I took my clothes of to let my dog mount me. I've done this many times before and this time was no different, I never felt any pain but when I took a shower afterwards I felt like letting his cum out. But instead of cum a lot of blood came out. I was fucking scared and quickly went to bed hoping the bleeding would eventually stop. But after a half an hour I felt the urge to take a dump. I went to the toilet and again a lot of blood came out. Almost every half an hour after that it repeated. I actually took a measuring cup and after 3 times (about two hours) I lost half a liter of blood. I woke up my wife crying and telling her I had an accident with a dildo under the shower. I lost so much blood I was unable to stand on my feet without falling over. Eventually my wife took me to the hospital. I told the doctor the same dildo story and had to stay overnight while getting extra fluids and a special tampon in my butt.

Just like in Michaelcorvin26 case my dogs cock was not swollen enough and I guess his penile bone (baculum) pierced my insides.

It took a while to recover from this experience but I once again have that same intimate relationship with my buddy again.
The first time I was knotted by a Brittany spanial the first thrust ripped my anaus qnd I stood up instantly.
The pain was intense.

Back