Riskiest beast encounter?

Ive always played it safe but I did have one experience that was somewhat risky.

I have a buddy who once had a gorgious mare. Weve met on the old beastforum site and knew each other for about 4 or 5 years. He lived about an hour away and getting our schedules to line up to hang out was difficult. One weekend we managed to get a saturday freed up and he took me out to meet his mare at the stables he had her boarded at. I would say this was at about 11am. He took me around and showed me the place while going to the other end of the place to meet his mare. She was a sweetheart and everything ive heard about her over the years were true. We took her out, brushed her down, ran her around. Meeting her was all i was expecting that day and was fine with that until he suggested "we take a walk."
Well across from the barn was an orange grove. To get to the riding trails you would have to cut through the grove. Im not gonna lie im sure it looked a little suspicious seeing two guys walk a mare to the grove but no one really noticed. We cut of the main trail, walked a ways deep in the orange grove until he brought us to his secret fun spot where he has a dirt mount thats the right height for standing behind her. Hes never let anyone play with his mare other than himself but i was honored to get the opportunity too. We both had our turn. Once done we took a slow walk back out sense she was walking, tail hanging high for world to see but by the time we got out of the grove she settled down. So probably the riskiest experience to do something like that in broad daylight and people around on a saturday but also the most memorable.

This story is from a while back but is still so hot to me, when I was living with my parents I’d have my dogs lick me in my room all the time. I had a lock on my door + they never bothered me so why not! This one particular day, I didn’t bother locking my door, I’m still uncertain as to why I didn’t. Maybe purely for the fact they always knocked before entering or maybe that risk turned me on ? Anyway, I was in my room, one of my dogs under the blanket licking away at my pussy, I heard mum yell out (changing names to play it safe) “Charlie go see what Hannah is doing” next thing I know my younger cousin is in my room, I’m still getting licked by my dog but under the covers.. I had a conversation with him while my dogs face was still buried between my legs. He was much younger and didn’t catch on, he sat on the end of my bed and my dog decided he wanted to come out of the blankets and say hey to Charlie.. I remember Charlie asking why the dog was under the covers and I just said he was cold..
So fucking sexy!

My riskiest encounter would have to be the shelter dog I slept with. At my local shelter they only have one camera in the lobby and that is it. There is also a hidden room meant for employees only in the kennels, but every time I would visit I could take dog over to the room and I never saw a staff member enter it.

So I was at the shelter many years ago, this was before I got my girls. I would visit from time to time just to pet the dogs and interact with them. I just wanted to be among them. On one of these visits I happened to see a female pit/lab and got her out of the cage. I brought her over to that hidden room and was just petting and loving on her. She decided to crawl into my lap and flip belly up, which was adorable. I was just petting her but started move closer towards her pussy. I started lightly rubbing her pussy fully expecting her to reject the advances and I was fully prepared to stop immediately. But to my surprise she was actually enjoying it! I didn't expect that one bit! So I started actually fully fingering her and it looked like she was in heaven!

I got her lubed up with spit and got her on all 4s. I had a raging boner at the time, so I unzipped my fly and popped my dick out. She was just standing there looking like she knows what's up. Due to being young, inexperienced, and in a very risky situation I didn't last long. I pretty much stuck my dick in half way, cummed inside and pulled my dick out. Some cum ended up leaking out and onto the floor. So I wiped her off and then the floor. I took her back to her cage and cleaned myself up in the bathroom. I then came back out and walked her followed by playing and petting her for about an hour. I would have stayed longer but the shelter had to close.

I wouldn't do this now, as it was a VERY stupid thing to do, but back then I was 20 years old and was still somewhat new to accepting my zoosexuality. She was the second dog I've ever slept with. Some things to note: She was spayed since I'm in the states. She had long saggy breasts and nipples and looks like she's been bred a few times before she ended up in the shelter. I only half way inserted my cock because I was worried I might cause damage internally if I fully went in. I wanted to adopt her so badly, but couldn't since I lived with my mother at the time this happened. I came back a week later and she was gone (hopefully adopted by a nice family) She was a sweet girl.

Last edited:
A friend of mine went to the corner store with his girlfriend. They left me at the house alone with the Pitbull he was horny. I took him to the bathroom disrobed got on my hands and knees and let him make me his bitch. no sooner that I finished putting my clothes on my friend came back home. Had I been 60 seconds slower he probably would have caught me. I spent the rest of the evening in his kitchen with him and his girlfriend talkin and all I could think about was how good it felt having the dog cum running out of me.

Was babysitting my nieces and nephews one day. Waited for them to go to bed and screwed my sisters dog in the living room XD ??. Another risky moment was having a female lab ride my cock in the front seat of my Jeep at the local park
I've sucked dog cock while babysitting but I'm not brave enough to have full sex while they are upstairs and my brother might come home xx

Id say the riskiest time I ever had was giving a handjob to a buddies dog at a sleepover when I was around 13, we were in the living room of his house, everyone was asleep on the floor (my friend had 3 other buddies over) and it started off with his dog wanting to cuddle which I welcomed him to as soon as he tried to get close, then I started to get hard from spooning, and I sat up, well as soon as I did he jumped up, a paw on each shoulder and started humping the air, balls swinging back and forth with each thrust; I got the message and within seconds he was humping into my hand, erect and spraying cum onto the carpet. He stayed hard and squirting for at least a half hour while I was gripping his knot with one hand and cupping cum into the other to spread it on him and keep him wet; (I grew up around dogs, so I learned about breeding {one of the family dogs had 3 litters throughout her life} and also the dangers of paraphimosis when I was really young, before I ever acted on any zoo urges, I knew quite a bit about dogs sexuality and anatomy) here I am jerking off a dog while there's multiple people around me, not even 10 feet away, sleeping. I still wonder to this day if any one of them woke up and saw what was going on but kept it a secret ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking after my cousin's dog while they were on vacation. I was upstairs letting him mount me and I heard my dad walk in the backdoor calling my name. Luckily the bathroom was connected to that room so I got the dog off me and slipped in the bathroom.

I waited a minute to compose myself, flushed the toilet and went out to greet him. I just pretended that I was upstairs looking for the cat.

A friend of mine's family had an intact 50% wolf mix, I'll call her Ember. My friend and I were playing Magic or something in his room when he got called out to help with a quick chore. Given I was a guest and it'd only be a few minutes my presence wasn't required. Ember walked in and laid next to me just as he was leaving.

She was up for some attention so I gave her oral as I kept an ear out for anyone coming back.

I had a few close calls over the years but at 17 I had already been with my husky for about 4 years. My mam and sis left and we were alone I stripped straight away and brought him to the bathroom. I started making out with him then lay down and started sucking him he covered me in precum then I heard my mam call his name i jumped up they had forgot something I threw on shorts and opened the bathroom door to let him out she was standing in the hall and just said oh he's in there I closed the door then and wanked hard with his precum on my chin. Was so close but was so hot so risky

Hey all!
Just wanted to know the riskiest situations you’ve been in when engaging in beast activity! I love the risk factor, makes sessions so much more intense.
I have had a few risky situations but the most recent was this: my dogs live with my parents as my current living situation doesn’t allow me to have them, so I usually have them for sleepovers or I try to sneak a licking session in while at my parents place! I was around at my mum and dads this afternoon, while my parents were in the living room watching tv I was in the opposite living room with my legs spread under a blanket letting them have at my pussy while my parents were only metres away, had 2 orgasms during the session then just joined my parents in the other living room as if nothing had happened! Looking forward to hearing your stories ?
In broad daylight I had sex with a little mare down the paddock at a stud I had been on with several of the mares there for some time, feeling horny one day and wanted a root before I went home. This property was on a hill and had bush trees around the perimeter fence and was possible to be outside the fence without being seen from the paddock, and here I am in the trees area checking in the paddock for a little lover, there was one not far from the fence and quietly grazing, so after waiting a few minutes and getting a boner looking at my girlfriend in the paddock thought I will slip under the fence and go the few metres and give my mare a root, keeping an eye out for anyone that might come down the paddock for any reason, I was horny as, my little mare was one I had done before just not in daylight. Walk up to her and gave her a friendly pat and run my hand over her rump and under her tail, feeling her vulva was wet and very slippery, she lifted her tail and stood for me, undone my pants and moved in close and it was on for us, what an erotic view I had, so good too see my dick going in her vagina she was a chestnut colour and her vulva was a beautiful smooth black with labia to die for, she was a gorgeous creature. I was horny as and didn’t take long to deliver my semen deep as I could while gently gripping her rump, we both enjoyed sex and once I had cum I patted her and done up my pants, I had just made it back under the fence when I heard horse clip clop sounds, and out of the corner of my eye saw a guy riding down the paddock, I moved quickly in behind some bushes and was hidden from view, they guy rode past my girlfriend who was 15 odd metres away standing still and he didn’t stop to look just kept riding at a steady trot and kept going back up the hill. That was as close to being busted as I ever had been, but pure luck made my day, good thing I was horny and cum fairly quick in her and made my retreat. I thought about it if he had come riding by a minute earlier, I was about to cum in one of his mares and trying to pull out pants up and explain what I was doing! Could have been interesting. Went home thinking about it with mares juices all over my dick and as the wife did not know I was on with a mare, ended up having a root with her as well, the thought of mare juices being pushed up her vagina was quite an erotic thing, it made sex with the wife so much more intense.

My gf ask me.to help clean the stables out. I was almost done.when her mare come up for a.pat I started scratching her. My gf said.she was going.to get changed so she could go for a ride

I was starting to feel horny I went behind her mare and started scratching her tail next thing I knew she moved it to the side. I looked around and touched her pussy. She didn't move.
I got the bucket put it behind her pulled my hard coxk out and rubbed her pussy I was expecting her to walk off but no she stood there tail to the side
I pushed my coxk in it was hot and wet the nosies her pussy my got me even harder
I pushed in and pulled out I could feel myself about to cum
I pushed all the way in and blow my load
Shaking I pull my shorts up just as my gf come back
I don't think she ever knew
I have more stories

Hey all!
Just wanted to know the riskiest situations you’ve been in when engaging in beast activity! I love the risk factor, makes sessions so much more intense.
I have had a few risky situations but the most recent was this: my dogs live with my parents as my current living situation doesn’t allow me to have them, so I usually have them for sleepovers or I try to sneak a licking session in while at my parents place! I was around at my mum and dads this afternoon, while my parents were in the living room watching tv I was in the opposite living room with my legs spread under a blanket letting them have at my pussy while my parents were only metres away, had 2 orgasms during the session then just joined my parents in the other living room as if nothing had happened! Looking forward to hearing your stories ?
Love to be married to a woman like you Hannah.

Thought I’d update you all with another recent story! I had a sleepover at a friends house the other night, it was quite late and I still had a 30 minute drive to go home so I thought I’d crash at her place. Living in only a 1 bedroom unit I shared the bed with her. She has a beautiful kelpie pup who sleeps in the bed with her, I couldn’t sleep and my friend was out cold considering it was about 3-4am, me scrolling through my phone bored and unable to sleep began getting horny and decided to slip my panties to the side and have her pup lick my pussy. God he was a good little licker, had to try not to moan while my friend slept next to me, her dogs face buried between my legs. I came multiple times on his little tongue then went to sleep. Woke up the following morning to him trying to nuzzle his was into my crotch, was craving his tongue so badly but unfortunately my friend was awake and was disciplining him for trying to get in my pants.. little does she know ?
maybe he enjoys her pussy as well?

Hmm... So many of my early trysts were so haphazardly schemed that it is a small miracle that I wasn't busted. After getting my first taste of doggy dick I was insatiably impulsive in hunt for more, scheming to lift bend over for any pup that would so much as wag his tail at me. I think the most fool hardy instance was rainy morning I hopped a fence into a neighbor's yard to try to seduce a bushy faced mix, with no real cover save for his rather sizable dog house, he curious and quizzical enough to poke in after me, but there was barely enough room for the two of us, not nearly enough for him to comfortably mount, alas we both had to be satisfied with me just giving him head, curled away in almost full view of the street. I had more libido than brains back then, for sure.

I gave my 1st handjob to a dog when I was a kid in the backyard in broad daylight. I kept an eye out & we had a tall fence but it was still kinda stupid!

Many years later... late one night when I was staying w my parents for a few days I had 3 dogs licking me out at the same time... right across the hall from where my folks were sleeping, with both doors open

It was kinda terrifying but boy those tongues were worth it :gsd_love:

I'm super cautious these days but back in my early twenties I used to be a lot more reckless, mostly while drunk. Got caught making out with a friend's dog a few times, everybody just thought it was funny. Fingered a good friend's Dalmatian bitch a few times when I was sleeping over while she was in heat. But the most reckless thing I've ever done? That's easy, it was the first time I ever had sex with a dog...

My first was my husky, but she wasn't mine at the time, she was my brother's. I'd been stopping by every day for months to feed her, take her for walks or to the dog park, ect, and slowly coming to terms with my sexuality. One night, after one of many parties at my brother's house while I was staying the night to sleep off the booze, I had both the opportunity and the liquid courage to give in to the desire I'd been fighting for years. Everybody but me was upstairs and sleeping and it was just me and the husky downstairs. Being quiet as possible we played for a bit and I eventually ended up with my pants pulled down, on my knees, and navigating myself into her love canal. Quite the challenge when you've been drinking and you haven't yet figured out the angle of approach required with a bitch!

Very shortly after I figure it out I hear a door open upstairs and then footsteps coming down the stairs. I froze, no idea what to do, so I just dropped onto the floor. I hear my brother laugh and say something about "this drunk mother fucker falling asleep on the floor with his pants down." and then he walked into the kitchen, got whatever it was he was after, and went back upstairs. I got plenty of shit about it the next day but he had no idea what I had actually been doing!

My family has always been from farms, at least on my mother's side, on my father's side, pure city people.
One night visiting my grandparents' house I sneaked out for some fun in the dark.

The point is that I let myself go, my pants were mid-thigh with my cock buried in a mare and so focused on how good it felt that I didn't hear the fuss that the chickens made.

The lights came on and I knew my grandfather was coming, I was about to cum and I had to get my cock out fast.
When my grandfather saw me I told him that I had come down before him to see why the animals were altered but that there was nothing.

It is necessary to emphasize that I cum on my jeans

When I was in high school I used to play with some stallions cock in an alley way on the way home in broad daylight. Then I would hop into another’s corral and play with him, as well I fingered a mare in some trees near my home, also daylight! I was a ballsy dumb kid, but it was just soooo tempting when I’d see those horses look at me cock swinging or winking away, if no one was around I was going for it! As well had a stallion mount me outside of a home around 1 am! No penetration thank god! Probably woulda been in a world of hurt, but boy that stallion was fun and he liked to swing his dick for me!!

Great thread Hannah!
I almost got caught once, 5 years ago. I used to fence hop for this sweet mare. We built quite a bond, mostly me petting her and occasionally fingering her. One night I was bringing her some raspberries and the neighbor came out and shined a flashlight in my direction!
I sprinted for the creek and the horses all bolted. I dropped the container Id brought the berries in so I figured I shouldn’t risk ever returning.
Oh I miss those nights but it just wasn’t worth the risk! Haven’t fence hopped since.

Huh. I wonder if "Fence Hopper" will become a perjorative term for non-owners sneaking trysts with their feral neighbors.

Great thread Hannah!
I almost got caught once, 5 years ago. I used to fence hop for this sweet mare. We built quite a bond, mostly me petting her and occasionally fingering her. One night I was bringing her some raspberries and the neighbor came out and shined a flashlight in my direction!
I sprinted for the creek and the horses all bolted. I dropped the container Id brought the berries in so I figured I shouldn’t risk ever returning.
Oh I miss those nights but it just wasn’t worth the risk! Haven’t fence hopped since.

It'd be perfect to be able to own property out in the boonies, just you and your horses. Acreage is mad expensive though, and I would imagine even owning one horse costs a pretty penny. I also love horses and this is my dream <3

I love this thread!

I've had so many close calls, its a wonder I made it this far without being discovered. When I was younger, I had a hard time not giving into temptation when ANY opportunity to fool around with a dog or horse presented itself. My heart would start pounding, my blood would boil, senses would be heightened to 110% and if there was a slight chance of success, 9 times out of 10 I would go for it... Kind of addictive, that rush.

One of the crazier things I did was on a trip to Hawaii with my girlfriend and her parents - I think it was their anniversary or something and
we met them there as a surprise. Well, as you could imagine, hanging out with your girlfriend's parents gets kinda old after a few days and I was constantly distracted by the beautiful horses I saw everywhere. One day, the family wanted to go shopping and girlfriend was all excited to join them in the mall. I'd rather have a root canal than spend a minute shopping, so I made my excuse and wandered outside. I noticed this shopping area was on the edge of a large pasture, and there was a beautiful white horse tied to a stake grazing about 50 meters from the road. Seeing no one around, I climbed the low fence and walked over to say hello. Couldn't believe my luck when I got close and saw two huge beautiful black balls behind his sheath! After making my introduction (he was quite friendly) I started giving him a good pet and worked my way slowly back to his goods. We were totally out in the open, no cover at all, and it was stupid as hell, but the blood was boiling, my heart was in my throat, and my cock was popping the buttons off my shorts. After a quick 360 scan, I dropped down and started scritchin his belly and gently cupped those fabulous balls. Jackpot! His cock came snaking out! I couldn't believe my luck! Here I was squatting under this magnificent stallion in the middle of paradise and his fabulous cock was getting hard just inches from my watering mouth. I grabbed his Johnson with one hand and de-smegged and just as I was aiming it at my mouth I looked up. On the opposite side of the field, under a row of trees, an old Hawaiian dude was just sitting there looking at me!

I bolted upright, turned heels and fast-walked back to the parking lot as casually as I could manage. As I reached the fence, I hazarded a look back... The old Hawaiian was bent over, slapping his knees in laughter. All I could do was turn and resume my walk of shame back to the in-laws. My guardian angel was really working overtime that day!

Sadly (or fortunately, depending) I've had dozens of other close calls in pursuit of beastly fun. Knock on wood, haven't been caught yet!

I stuck a middle finger in a doe goat pussy at a petting zoo that was part of a pumpkin patch. It was later in the day, not very busy, and getting dark. There were lines of site blocked by bales of hay that meant, in certain spots in the goat yard, no one could see the goats except for from the road. As I fingered the goat she arched her back, then walked away after a few seconds. I would've stuck around for more but I thought maybe I shouldn't press my luck.

Ok..here goes..never told this to anyone..i was a young teen..recently had become sexually active with my brother and cousin..tho I have been masturbating since preschool..i never really had sex yet..they opened up my need to act out on it..taught me oral skills..
I had a female dog..i started letting her lick my cock..balls andvsss

Ok..so that posted on its own

Ass..at this age everything now was a turn on..as i enjoyed the oral from my dog I could not stop myself from trying oral on her..so..im naked..hard lubed cock in hand ..my tongue up her cunt..thinking I'm going to try fhcking her next..suddenly my door starts opening..we had no locks on our bedroom doors..fortunately in my room my entrance door caught on my closet door if my closet door wasn't closed tight..it gave me exactly 3 seconds noticed b4 she reached in and moved the closet door to come in my room..i barely thru a sheet over me..im pretty big and still throbbing hard no doubt she saw plenty sticking up under sheet..but im pretty sure she thought she just caught me jackin off..not trying to fuck the dog..somehow..we got past it..imlearned later my dad was a very sexual man so she probably thought us boys were as well
Love everyone's stories..thanx for reading mine

Back in my youth, I was at some college party where I was bored as hell and didn't know anyone, just sitting around with my red solo cup. And like any zoophile, I'm more fixated with the dog than the party guests. Beautiful shep girl, puffy snatch, keeps presenting, very receptive to all the pets and attention. I went out to the garage to get more beer and heard her collar jingle behind me. She followed me behind the pickup, and I knelt down to easily work my finger into her. I buried my tongue in her before fingering her quick, felt her squat and shake as she came. Then the door opened and I heard someone call, asking if I needed help with the beer. I played it off like I was just drunk and stumbling around and that's why the beer run had taken me so long.

Back