FrostO9

Tourist
I am genuinely curious. I have watched many many videos and read a lot of "true" stories about women taking a dog knot or a flared horse and the knot or flare getting lodged/stuck inside and it's unable to come out at all until the swelling subsides a bit. My question is how secure is that lock because even videos of a full knot the dog still pulls it out almost instantly? It just seems that the knot or flare being stuck stuck is an exaggeration for kink enhancement but I know I can be wrong and just want to know.

My question is how secure is that lock
It is not. Humans are not equipped with the musculature that can hold a knot.
Therefore knotting with a human vagina is very rare and only happens when there is a significant difference in size between the vagina and the knot.
Most of the stories lie to you and as you have seen yourself, in videos it almost always takes not effort for the dog to pull it out even fully inflated.

The human vagina has no muscles for attachment. It expands easily, which is why the horse's torch and the dog's knot can easily come out. When you see a video with a knot, they either help him and support the dog, or the knot is "dry" so it sticks to the vaginal wall + the woman squeezes her thigh muscles. Even in this case, the dog can leave if it wants to.

Back