Problems that are uniquely zoo.

FloofyNewfie

The Floofy Administrator
Staff member
So, about a week ago I was combing and wiping some cum out of my girls fur, which had leaked out of her vagina and had gotten in her long butt/leg fluff. As I was cleaning her, it came to mind that only a zoophile... Only a zoophile, would ever be in a situation where they are cleaning their own cum off of their dog! I've also been in other situations where only a zoo would be in this position, but I want to hear some of your unique problems and situations with your animal partners. Which only a zoophile would know about or understand.

That's true. Well, I guess things only a zoo would understand could also be worrying about pyrometra, fearing that the knot will cause you serious physical harm, or possible health repercussions if you French kissed your dog or gave them anal sex. In addition, fearing that your veterinarian could inadvertently find out about you. Once I heard of a zoo who had sex with his bitch, and she had some sort of issue so he took her to the vet. The vet was very suspicious, and the guy was reported to law enforcement. I also heard about a guy who was being knotted by his dog, and the pain was so bad he was nearly screaming; I think he went to ER after that.

Cum dripping when you take her for a walk after sex. Sometime the cum is deep inside. Explaining why you only own large female dogs for the last 20 years.
Oh yeah, I've had that happen before. I took my girl on a nice walk. When I came back inside I noticed a nice 5 inch string of cum coming out of my girl's pussy.

As for being asked why you only have big dogs, I'd just use the excuse that they provide you with better protection.

Last edited:
Explaining to other people why I don't want my female dog spayed.
Agreed! Both my parents question my decision to keep my girls are unaltered. I'll give health reasons why it's better to keep them that way and also cite negative side effects of spaying. My mom doesn't care and says I'm not a vet. My dad calls it a load of "internet quackery."

And why are the reasons they say spaying is better? You ask them and then reply based in that.
Well, many of the reasons they'll give will be textbook ASPCA answers most of which have been based on speculation and proven false.

They live longer when spayed <--- Proven false by nurmous studies. Most studies show that unaltered dogs live 6 months to a year longer on average.

They are less likely to get uterine/mammory cancer. <---- while true, the risk of bone cancer as well as many other forms of cancer including thyroid cancer increases when you spay.

They cannot breed and create unwanted puppies. <---- this is true, but you should really learn how to control your animal while in heat. Plus an OSS or Tubal Ligations are better than a traditional spay, if you cannot control them.

The only downside to spaying is weight increase. <--- Yes, by causing thyroid issues due to hormone deficiency. It also increases the risk of thyroid cancer.

I can argue all day, and I can even link people the studies. But most people will not listen to reason. Because the ASPCA has pet owners brainwashed into believing their bullshit. Most zoos see past their erroneous claims, which is another unique position to be in.

I'm on my phone. But I think this is one video that explains the risks of S&N.
Great video! I've probably watched it about 3 times over the span of 5 years. It was her that sparked further research in the first place.

Edit: Never mind, this isn't the video I thought you were posting about. I didn't click on your video because I was at work on call at the time.
I thought you were talking about this one:

Last edited:
Agreed! Both my parents question my decision to keep my girls are unaltered. I'll give health reasons why it's better to keep them that way and also cite negative side effects of spaying. My mom doesn't care and says I'm not a vet. My dad calls it a load of "internet quackery."
easy for me ....
Playing God by redoing his work simply because we wish too, because we think we can do it better and have less problems in our life. Seems like telling God he didn't do it right is about the same thing. Don't you think?

Never had the subject mentioned again.

easy for me ....
Playing God by redoing his work simply because we wish too, because we think we can do it better and have less problems in our life. Seems like telling God he didn't do it right is about the same thing. Don't you think?

Never had the subject mentioned again.
Well, that wouldn't work in my case. But it's due to my mother and I both being non religious. My father is catholic, but he knows my religious stance. But yeah, if both parties in question are religious, that's one route you can easily take. "You questioning me on my stance about altering pets? Nah son, you're questioning the lord!"

Last edited:
Well, that wouldn't work in my case. But it's due to my mother and I both being non religious. My father is catholic, but he knows my religious stance. But yeah, if both parties in question are religious, that's one route you can easily take. "You questioning me on my stance about altering pets? Nah son, you're questioning the lord!"
You can also say that you love them how they are and that you respect their bodily integrity. You could also be worried that their personalities may change.

I think that medical insights can be interesting, but I wouldn't let myself be castrated even if that would guarantee that I will live 10% longer. Whether castration gives +/- some percent lifetime statistically is irrelevant for me and I don't know why it would suddenly be relevant when making a decision for my dog. I would only consider to let someone remove my testicles if there was an actual urgent problem such as cancer diagnosed and removing them would prolong the rest of my life by a huge amount. That would be an exceptional case, not the rule.

I guess you just sneak out for a quicky after ?
Always wondered how they indicate they wanna breed
How do males indicate they wanna breed? Pacing while whining (dogs do this a lot around bitches in heat, but if they see you as a mate they may do it directed to you) sticking their nose in your crotch (or back end) and usually mounting, leg humping if they are really in the mood to get off, every dog is different, but they all will let you know what they want in pretty obvious ways: its dumbfounding how Normie's still say dogs can't consent, anyone that has ever had a dog should see its pretty obvious they can express their desires, whether it be sexual or not

Back