Do you pull out, or cum inside?

• Cum inside

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • Pull out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
H

huskiesanddogs

For guys with female dogs, do you pull out or cum inside? I personally cum inside, but I wanted to know some other peoples opinions. Any pics?

I cum inside unless I'm expecting company or something. Don't want any stealth drops leaking out

I cum inside unless I'm expecting company or something. Don't want any stealth drops leaking out
Haha true! For me I just won't do it with her at all the day company is coming over, just to be extra cautious.

my girl loves it when I cum inside of her but she also loves licking up cum so sometimes I cum in my hand/on my stomach

I have not had the opportunity to have sex with a dog but most definitely I would cum deep inside her. I have sex with women and there is nothing better then cumming inside them. A dog can't get pregnant so I can't see why you wouldn't.

It all really depends on my mood if I’m just there too get of I’ll cum deep inside her.
If we both want sex I’ll cum as I’m pulling out so I can see her filled with it.
And if we are love making I’ll pull out and cum all over her and clean it up for her

Back