• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Post Some Pics of Your Partners

My Dear Prince. 💗
8tr-Nsvn-Jr-Xa-Erwu6.jpg

That's exactly, what those dog breeds usually do.
Hard to get a clear image of light speed Nordic dogs. 🤷‍♂️
Ah but Cap'in it's all about timing, you just need to get a good lock with the photon cameron, then shoot just after they've dropped out of warp and before the next attack of zoomies befalls the fleet of paws. :gsd_wink:
Is that a plush horse toy on his back? I know dogs like such things, but I hadn't heard of a equine who was into them too. It's cute though.

Ah but Cap'in it's all about timing, you just need to get a good lock with the photon cameron, then shoot just after they've dropped out of warp and before the next attack of zoomies befalls the fleet of paws. :gsd_wink:

Is that a plush horse toy on his back? I know dogs like such things, but I hadn't heard of a equine who was into them too. It's cute though.
that is one of my stuffed horses, Chevy. that was right after I got it so i had it with me.

Hello! Im a mexican girl, I've been interested in zoo for a long time ago, finally I've got him and with time he'll become my lover
Well hello! Two very lovely looking things. I do hope you have many years of wonderful companionship with your, cute furry friend.

I wish I had photos of my boy he was such a handsome fellow with his nice black coat on him and his soft eyes and athletic build, he was half thoroughbred half quarter horse 😭

I wish I had photos of my boy he was such a handsome fellow with his nice black coat on him and his soft eyes and athletic build, he was half thoroughbred half quarter horse 😭
I sympathize with you, it's oh so easy to just having them there, you spend quality time with them, but the photos never get taken. I have far more photos of my boy in his older years than when he was younger. which is a shame because he always had a young spirit that more and more was being trapped in a body that denied him the ability to show his joy and excitement for life, in the same way he used to do when he was a pup.

I sympathize with you, it's oh so easy to just having them there, you spend quality time with them, but the photos never get taken. I have far more photos of my boy in his older years than when he was younger. which is a shame because he always had a young spirit that more and more was being trapped in a body that denied him the ability to show his joy and excitement for life, in the same way he used to do when he was a pup.
What happened is I deleted my Facebook and then all my photos I had including the ones with my boy was on my phone and my phone got destroyed and I didn't think to backup the photo's to Google. So I lost everything and now I'll never be able to see his face again until I die and hopefully see him on the rainbow Bridge if that exists, which I'm hoping for. I sure do miss him 😢

What happened is I deleted my Facebook and then all my photos I had including the ones with my boy was on my phone and my phone got destroyed and I didn't think to backup the photo's to Google. So I lost everything and now I'll never be able to see his face again until I die and hopefully see him on the rainbow Bridge if that exists, which I'm hoping for. I sure do miss him 😢
Oh that is so sad you lost those memories. I'm sure you'll see him again. I know I certainly wish for the same thing with my own love.

Oh that is so sad you lost those memories. I'm sure you'll see him again. I know I certainly wish for the same thing with my own love.
Yeah it really sucks, now I only got his memory left in my mind. And I'm really hoping so it would be so nice to finally see him again then we can go on rides like we used to....

Back