Post Some Pics of Your Partners

I wish I had photos of my boy he was such a handsome fellow with his nice black coat on him and his soft eyes and athletic build, he was half thoroughbred half quarter horse 😭

I wish I had photos of my boy he was such a handsome fellow with his nice black coat on him and his soft eyes and athletic build, he was half thoroughbred half quarter horse 😭
I sympathize with you, it's oh so easy to just having them there, you spend quality time with them, but the photos never get taken. I have far more photos of my boy in his older years than when he was younger. which is a shame because he always had a young spirit that more and more was being trapped in a body that denied him the ability to show his joy and excitement for life, in the same way he used to do when he was a pup.

I sympathize with you, it's oh so easy to just having them there, you spend quality time with them, but the photos never get taken. I have far more photos of my boy in his older years than when he was younger. which is a shame because he always had a young spirit that more and more was being trapped in a body that denied him the ability to show his joy and excitement for life, in the same way he used to do when he was a pup.
What happened is I deleted my Facebook and then all my photos I had including the ones with my boy was on my phone and my phone got destroyed and I didn't think to backup the photo's to Google. So I lost everything and now I'll never be able to see his face again until I die and hopefully see him on the rainbow Bridge if that exists, which I'm hoping for. I sure do miss him 😢

What happened is I deleted my Facebook and then all my photos I had including the ones with my boy was on my phone and my phone got destroyed and I didn't think to backup the photo's to Google. So I lost everything and now I'll never be able to see his face again until I die and hopefully see him on the rainbow Bridge if that exists, which I'm hoping for. I sure do miss him 😢
Oh that is so sad you lost those memories. I'm sure you'll see him again. I know I certainly wish for the same thing with my own love.

Oh that is so sad you lost those memories. I'm sure you'll see him again. I know I certainly wish for the same thing with my own love.
Yeah it really sucks, now I only got his memory left in my mind. And I'm really hoping so it would be so nice to finally see him again then we can go on rides like we used to....

My husband.🌹🌹🌹
And boy is he a handsome fellow! That first picture is so adorable. Such a friendly canine grin! It would be so fun to give him a friendly hug and gentle kiss right on that cute snoot. You are truly lucky to be blessed with the likes of this. Such an adorable pink tongue. I hope you two have many long and happy years together.

And boy is he a handsome fellow! That first picture is so adorable. Such a friendly canine grin! It would be so fun to give him a friendly hug and gentle kiss right on that cute snoot. You are truly lucky to be blessed with the likes of this. Such an adorable pink tongue. I hope you two have many long and happy years together.
Thank you. It's really cute.

Back