Post Some Pics of Your Partners

My boy Thor. He's an American Akita
Super Cute boy!

I'm seeing him in stereo, one of him for each eye on the sides there, sadly not quite good enough for a 3D effect. Which is a shame because I'm sure he looks even better to you being lucky enough to have him in 3D to snuggle and love.

My Dear Prince. 💗
8tr-Nsvn-Jr-Xa-Erwu6.jpg

That's exactly, what those dog breeds usually do.
Hard to get a clear image of light speed Nordic dogs. 🤷‍♂️
Ah but Cap'in it's all about timing, you just need to get a good lock with the photon cameron, then shoot just after they've dropped out of warp and before the next attack of zoomies befalls the fleet of paws. :gsd_wink:
Is that a plush horse toy on his back? I know dogs like such things, but I hadn't heard of a equine who was into them too. It's cute though.

Ah but Cap'in it's all about timing, you just need to get a good lock with the photon cameron, then shoot just after they've dropped out of warp and before the next attack of zoomies befalls the fleet of paws. :gsd_wink:

Is that a plush horse toy on his back? I know dogs like such things, but I hadn't heard of a equine who was into them too. It's cute though.
that is one of my stuffed horses, Chevy. that was right after I got it so i had it with me.

Hello! Im a mexican girl, I've been interested in zoo for a long time ago, finally I've got him and with time he'll become my lover
Well hello! Two very lovely looking things. I do hope you have many years of wonderful companionship with your, cute furry friend.

Back