Post Some Pics of Your Partners

Post some pics of your partner(s). Doesn’t necessarily gotta be sexual but that’s always welcome. Here’s some of my best friend.
EDIT: Pics Restored
EDIT: Deleted...again
Sadly I don't have one

IMG_20230105_080301_908.jpg
My boy, he's huge in every way of the word, specially where it matters the most, cuddly and playful, sometimes even a little bitty. We haven't had much time alone ever since more folk moved into my house but we always had a blast back when we had our daily toghether time.

Attachments

• IMG_20230105_080301_908.jpg
    IMG_20230105_080301_908.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 25
View attachment 467369
My boy, he's huge in every way of the word, specially where it matters the most, cuddly and playful, sometimes even a little bitty. We haven't had much time alone ever since more folk moved into my house but we always had a blast back when we had our daily toghether time.

That way of resting, his look and his physical features remind me a lot of my bud.

Best wishes to both of you!

View attachment 467369
Sooooo fluffy, he's a very cute doggo. Is he a Leonberger? Ah but the ears don't look right for that. But I love his look and he lays like my GSD on a hot day.

Last edited:
Sooooo fluffy, he's a very cute doggo. Is he a Leonberger? Ah but the ears don't look right for that. But I love his look and he lays like my GSD on a hot day.
Unsure of breed, it was an adpot my brother got from a coworker of his, must be a mix breed, I never thought to try and figure it out since I'm from a family thats well used to adopting street dogs.

Unsure of breed, it was an adpot my brother got from a coworker of his, must be a mix breed, I never thought to try and figure it out since I'm from a family thats well used to adopting street dogs.
It's the dog that matters not their breed, if he's a good dog that's all that is important, I was just curious because I couldn't identify his heritage and I'm usually reasonable with most big breeds. I particularly like his large masculin head and those huge paws are just awesome.

It's the dog that matters not their breed, if he's a good dog that's all that is important, I was just curious because I couldn't identify his heritage and I'm usually reasonable with most big breeds. I particularly like his large masculin head and those huge paws are just awesome.
hes got some massive paws, had them since it was a pup so folk would always tell me he was going to grow large, im glad he actully did, hes the biggest dog ive had and a ton of fun to cuddle with.

And you are right, all that matter is that hes a good dog and trust me, hes quite a good boy.

Heres some old pics of the naughty bits i just found while digging old chatlogs, apologies for the quality, could not get a good focus that night:
photo_2023-01-05_18-09-57.jpgphoto_2023-01-05_18-09-58 (2).jpgphoto_2023-01-05_18-09-58.jpg

hes got some massive paws, had them since it was a pup so folk would always tell me he was going to grow large, im glad he actully did, hes the biggest dog ive had and a ton of fun to cuddle with.

And you are right, all that matter is that hes a good dog and trust me, hes quite a good boy.

Heres some old pics of the naughty bits i just found while digging old chatlogs, apologies for the quality, could not get a good focus that night:
View attachment 467812View attachment 467813View attachment 467814
That's a good boy. Love the cum drip from the third pic.

View attachment 467812View attachment 467813View attachment 467814
youh ave such an awesome friendly looking cuddle buddy! So flufffy! So warm looking too. No need to apologize, these pictures are quite impressive and tasty looking. Lucky you.

My boy!
View attachment 504276
what a handsome, friendly looking fella. Looks like he knows whats up. You are so lucky. I hope you have many long, happy years together. I also hope you have an awesome day and most beautiful week ahead! Thanks for sharing this friendly fella with us all.
Thank you for your warm greeting and good wishes. 🫶🏻 We are new to this community, we hope to continue sharing for all of you. ❤️

Back