Post Some Pics of Your Partners

My 'Flicka' mare...
What a truly gorgeous lady! So friendly looking!
My Mistress ED (who's my 'Flicka' mare's best friend)...
And yet anther lovely critter who looks like it could benefit from a friendly, gentle brushing, friendly nose pet, ear rubs, and friendly kiss on the nose. Friendly horses seem to love the attention at leas that has been my experience.

I hope you and them are doing well and that you all have a most awesome day!

Thanks for sharing such lovely equines with us all!

Not a problem at all, he is quite the tart! Needs a lot of attention and thinks he’s a lap dog.
Awesome! That is not at all bad a dog should be loved and cuddled, If I had a cuddly fluff like him I would love to let him sit in my lap and nuzzle up against me. :gsd_love:It is sure to be all warm, soft, and cozy.:gsd_happysmile: You truly are lucky to have such an attention seeking cuddle bug!:gsd_wink:

With his look he accuses me of infidelity when he caught me performing oral sex on a boy in the car.
He made me feel worthy and I had to reward him...
Should have let him in the car you could have had twice the fun me thinks. Not accusing you most likely just wanting in on the fun antics. Dogs tend to be very intelligent and he most likely knew what was up. Two willing pups equals all kinds of possibilities. :gsd_love:

Awesome! That is not at all bad a dog should be loved and cuddled, If I had a cuddly fluff like him I would love to let him sit in my lap and nuzzle up against me. :gsd_love:It is sure to be all warm, soft, and cozy.:gsd_happysmile: You truly are lucky to have such an attention seeking cuddle bug!:gsd_wink:
9CC3511F-AD85-469D-B5BF-3D4B7A79A391.jpeg
Whenever I try and get work done on the sofa!

View attachment 536525
Whenever I try and get work done on the sofa!
awww!🥰 Doing just what a loving companion should. So much fwufff! I truly envy you. I hope you have him for a very long time! You both appear to have a very special bond indeed! What I wouldn't give to be in your position. I couldn't resist giving him friendly, gentle pets and burring my face in the warm fluff. I would never begrudge his affections. Thank you for sharing this very heartwarming image.

View attachment 536470
Here is a picture I like with my 1 year old pup that I like!
hum someone needs to throw the ball obviously! Love that cute, adorable snowy look. Someones all about the play! Yes I would throw the ball and enjoy a playful time with such a friendly looking puppy. I can never resist my urges to make a playful canine happy. Awesome! Thanks for th share of this friendly looking

hum someone needs to throw the ball obviously! Love that cute, adorable snowy look. Someones all about the play! Yes I would throw the ball and enjoy a playful time with such a friendly looking puppy. I can never resist my urges to make a playful canine happy. Awesome! Thanks for th share of this friendly looking
He’s a wonderful friend with a stable mind, never shown any signs of aggression towards other dogs or cats. Just a fantastic example of a good boyo!

This is my cute lil girl, she is 6 and weighs around forty pounds, but she is a Lil too small to fit. But she like licking so works.

Attachments

• IMG_20211223_132713.jpg
    IMG_20211223_132713.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
Back