Post Some Pics of Your Partners

Post some pics of your partner(s). Doesn’t necessarily gotta be sexual but that’s always welcome. Here’s some of my best friend.
EDIT: Pics Restored
EDIT: Deleted...again
I'll be bringing my Dane pup home in april.
He will be my 3rd one in the last 30 years.
He'll be 10 months old when I get him here.
I will promptly post a couple pics of him.

Maybe I'm too paranoid, but is this a good idea? Potentially linking dog identities to a zooforum profile? AI scares me in what posibillities it can have, such as recognizing a dog and linking yiur public account with the zooforum one and selling the info to dark web blackmailers

Maybe I'm too paranoid, but is this a good idea? Potentially linking dog identities to a zooforum profile? AI scares me in what posibillities it can have, such as recognizing a dog and linking yiur public account with the zooforum one and selling the info to dark web blackmailers
Depends if you post pictures of your dog in other places. Where do you draw the line though, when does caution become pure paranoia and your living your life always in fear of what might happen. Is it possible? Sure, I guess we all have to decide the risks to us personally if it was to ever happen. I'm not entirely convinced enough money has been thrown at AI learning to Identify individual animals at this point though.

Depends if you post pictures of your dog in other places. Where do you draw the line though, when does caution become pure paranoia and your living your life always in fear of what might happen. Is it possible? Sure, I guess we all have to decide the risks to us personally if it was to ever happen. I'm not entirely convinced enough money has been thrown at AI learning to Identify individual animals at this point though.
To be fair, same argument can be made why we should just allow 24/7 public CCTV monitoring of every citizen. Its innocent until its not, and you get a totalitarian government voted in that uses the cctv footage to facial recognize and assign social credit scores for everyone. Who's to say we dont get a new bill passed that is "tough on animal abuse" and suddenly law enforcement has enough reason or power to go after us... And AI is advancing at breakneck speeds

Okay on second thought I do concede that I am being to paranoid lmfao

To be fair, same argument can be made why we should just allow 24/7 public CCTV monitoring of every citizen. Its innocent until its not, and you get a totalitarian government voted in that uses the cctv footage to facial recognize and assign social credit scores for everyone. Who's to say we dont get a new bill passed that is "tough on animal abuse" and suddenly law enforcement has enough reason or power to go after us... And AI is advancing at breakneck speeds

Okay on second thought I do concede that I am being to paranoid lmfao
Being cautious is not a bad thing, living in fear is, whether or not that fear is justified. There is definitely two sides to this particular coin. In the case of a blanket crack down we're all in trouble just by being here (although I spend most my time on zoocadia.net these days.) But if they were to be more selective about people to go after based on the content they post. I suspect someone who post a cute dog face is not going to get as energetic a pursuit compared to someone that posted a dog dick pick. But lets hope that these events never happen in any case.

Here are a couple of cute pics of my boy! They are from September so not exactly up to date but they are adorable!
Oh man so much adorable cuddly fwuff!:gsd_stunning: He looks so adorbs for sure! Such a cute puppy boy! He looks like he was designed to cuddle, I imagine how soft and warm he would be to snuggle up with and would make the perfect companion or bed mate on these cold winter mornings like we have been having her in SW Washington these past few weeks. A buddy worth making friends with for sure! Love the cute pink tongue of his it looks like he would give some awesome friendly, licks to those he likes. You truly are lucky, thanks for sharing him with us. :gsd_happysmile: A dog it would be an honor to make friends with me thinks! I hope you and he have a most amazing day! :gsd_nerd:

Oh man so much adorable cuddly fwuff!:gsd_stunning: He looks so adorbs for sure! Such a cute puppy boy! He looks like he was designed to cuddle, I imagine how soft and warm he would be to snuggle up with and would make the perfect companion or bed mate on these cold winter mornings like we have been having her in SW Washington these past few weeks. A buddy worth making friends with for sure! Love the cute pink tongue of his it looks like he would give some awesome friendly, licks to those he likes. You truly are lucky, thanks for sharing him with us. :gsd_happysmile: A dog it would be an honor to make friends with me thinks! I hope you and he have a most amazing day! :gsd_nerd:
Thank you! You couldn't be more right about everything, though cause of his age I only get to cuddle for any significant amount of time after our special time. He also is a big licker, when I come home he damn near knocks me over licking my face haha.

Thank you so much! Hope you and any canine companions with you have the most amazing day too! :gsd_happysmile:

Thank you! You couldn't be more right about everything, though cause of his age I only get to cuddle for any significant amount of time after our special time. He also is a big licker, when I come home he damn near knocks me over licking my face haha.

Thank you so much! Hope you and any canine companions with you have the most amazing day too! :gsd_happysmile:
You are most welcome! Oh he will mellow out over time I am sure and you will get more cuddles in! That is so awesome. He truly loves his mate indeed!

You are most welcome and thank you! :gsd_happysmile:

Back