Post a Truth, Beginning With Yourself

Exactly they think that working like a slave is the only way to getting the exact thing even though you won't have time to even take care of them unless you of course have advanced skills beyond mortal comprehension or a self made trillionare.

You don't even know how upset I feel currently
sooo they're killing theyr own community

Be quiet I want to hit the closest thing right now. So damn evil... You don't even know or understand the cruelty you do as well as everybody else who's of similar fashion.

"The only people who don't complain are those who already have it"
I'm evil? I've spent many hours talking to you in the past trying to make you feel better. This being the thanks I get is why I stopped trying. But even after all of that I still pop in if I see you struggling. You should calm down, I'm far from evil.

I'm evil? I've spent many hours talking to you in the past trying to make you feel better. This being the thanks I get is why I stopped trying. But even after all of that I still pop in if I see you struggling. You should calm down, I'm far from evil.
why don we just chill and relax, let things go easy i mean i don't think everything is THAT bad

I'm horny all the time, especially since I've been a member of this site, and some feelings from the past that were diminished by the lack of information, are now much stronger and I don't know what sexual orientation I have 🥴

How do mares feel?
very hot and intense inside her.... but it was the overall experience...not just mounting her... The earthy scents, the size of her... how the moonlight made her coat shimmer... how taboo everything was.. I shared breath with her too (something horses like to do ) which was quite the experience. it sounds really corny but it was almost a religious experience 😅

very hot and intense inside her.... but it was the overall experience...not just mounting her... The earthy scents, the size of her... how the moonlight made her coat shimmer... how taboo everything was.. I shared breath with her too (something horses like to do ) which was quite the experience. it sounds really corny but it was almost a religious experience 😅
I know exactly what you mean. When I had my mate. When we had sex our heart rates felt like we synced

Truth is, I'm feeling burnt out and I have no close end of the work in sight. Getting it at work and at home right now and all i want to do is fish.

Hopefully by this time next year it's long over with and I'm vacationing somewhere with water!

I started out watching Animal Mating Videos. Then it lead me to the Furry Fandom...and that grew my curiosity of Animals and Humans Fucking...which lead me to the Zoo World.

Truth - I went shopping for a cock ring, but couldn't find one big enough to fit me. And I consider myself small.

Back