Post a Truth, Beginning With Yourself

I was really dumb as a child and to this day I cringe about tons of things I did. I wish there was a delete button to get rid of all those memories.

The dumb things done as a child are called learning experiences. I still do dumb things, like stepping into a stall with an attack horse, or crossing a mine field. One is never more alive than on the edge of death. Not that I would know anything about that.

Cross all of that out. Truth as in stupidity - carrying two buckets of sweet feed into a pasture full of broodmares. I'll take the minefield or attack horse any day over that. I still don't know why I'm breathing, other than I'm too stupid to stop.

Willie Gault. Possibly the best wide-receiver ever born. He stayed in shape during the off-season taking ballet lessons.

I don't know either, dear. All I know is when a horse or a soldier is hungry or thirsty, I show up with food and water. As a reward, the occasional horny mare shows up in front of me. Does it all balance out? I don't know. The horse has water, the soldier an MRE, and the mare her itch scratched. And I got a load of cum off in her gorgeous mare pussy the same time.

I’m shy and horny. Not a good combo. And I just got back from visiting someone who had a beautiful m intact boxer. He loved me immediately and my cock got so hard. Had to put a throw pillow on my lap to hide my erection.

I kinda, sorta, accidentally fucked a mare. Many times. But I'm shy too. But I fucked - but I'm shy. But I, I don't know what I am.

I'm totally deaf. Been since birth. Don't know sign language except flipping the bird. Can talk and can read minds, not lips. So be careful what you're thinking around me.

Well I'm not really shy, i am who I am just don't feel comfortable around unknown people and in crowds, having trouble to get conversations and keeping conversations going on, more like not knowing what to talk about, even if i really want to talk to someone i don't know what to say, then again i also really can enjoy quietness around me.
I am who I am too - slightly autistic. Yet still lick, suck and fuck mares. That might make me a bad person. But if the mare loves me back - well, she loves me back.

You don't have to be unknown to me. Most of the time, I'm an average Joe. But when a mare lifts her tail - I might, maybe, sometimes become an animal.

Next question - entering bad person waters - would you, uh, would you, uh - be aware I am thinking of - sharing bed-space? (Wince)

I stopped pursuing normal relationships before I got out of middle school and nowadays I avoid normal people like a plague mostly because all the people I grew up with in school were ass holes and treated me like i was mentaly deficient. I could have been top of my class I could have done sports as well but I didn't want the attention that those things brought. So I befriend my uncles dog instead. Now I am amongst those who I am proud to call friends. Cheers to you who make this community feel like home.

truth is I very much dislike the > how many animals have you fucked, what kind of animal would you like to fuck, or be fucked by. Like an animal is just a sexual object to be used for one's own sexual gratification with no regards for the other.

truth is I very much dislike the > how many animals have you fucked, what kind of animal would you like to fuck, or be fucked by. Like an animal is just a sexual object to be used for one's own sexual gratification with no regards for the other.
I agree with you on that being with animals should be a relationship that builds and may eventually lead to something more sensual Just like any relationship. Most people who are looking for stuff like you described don't want that kind of commitment and just want a fling. Or so that is what it seems like from this side of things.

Back