Post a Truth, Beginning With Yourself

The earliest sexual experience I can remember with an animal is letting our dog’s pups suck me off when I was just a little kid :(
I guess they thought it was a nipple they could get milk from. I still feel bad about it sometime.

Is that like from a game? I’ve only played fighterz and like db legends lol

dbz budokai tenkaichi 2 there's a item combo that allows the androids to almost infinitely delta combination the enemy to death

In dbz budokai tenkaichi 3 I made a enemy rage quit by swap spamming ults using both normal Vegeta and SS3 Vegeta. (They both keep saying "it's over" lol). Or SS3 Vegeta says "can you follow this" then sucker punch go for broke activates. Nobody expects the speed of the cutscene.

Year after year I've been disappointed. It's really better off to just accept this. And I mean even fapping is pointless. There's no real social circle just those who are into taboo actually meet up while everybody else just "there" looking.

The worst part is the loneliness of this whole thing.
Well i'll better start accepting that i'll never going to fin anyone. :/

The people who never complain are the ones who have the massive social circle/already rich. They think screw everyone else I'm just going to hide and only communicate with the biggest social circle I know.

You know the old saying "people who never complain are those who already got it"
what can i do if i'm not going to be included

Back