Post a Truth, Beginning With Yourself

I am who I am too - slightly autistic. Yet still lick, suck and fuck mares. That might make me a bad person. But if the mare loves me back - well, she loves me back.

You don't have to be unknown to me. Most of the time, I'm an average Joe. But when a mare lifts her tail - I might, maybe, sometimes become an animal.
I think you just described 98% of all men on here. But seriously though I'd jump at every chance I could get to fuck my old lady and to get a good licking from my friends retriever. And sharing is caring just don't get caught😉

I have the inescapable mindset that people are only kind to me out of pity and not a single person no matter how bubbly their personality or how much attempt they make to connect, wants anything to do with me outside of offering the most basic kindness.

Because of this I can't tell when ANYONE is actually interested in me. Combine that with self loathing from body issues, even though I'm looking better than I have in years, and I find myself trapped in my head 100% sure that no one will ever love me again and I will die alone from self inflicted wounds.

How many years of loneliness does it take to turn someone insane? Find out at 11.

truth is I very much dislike the > how many animals have you fucked, what kind of animal would you like to fuck, or be fucked by. Like an animal is just a sexual object to be used for one's own sexual gratification with no regards for the other.
Looking at those now, you have a point.

On a mattress or straight up on the floor??
On the floor for a long time. I invested in an air mattress a few years ago but it was weird and I just couldn't get comfortable, so that was a waste of money.

I know. I'm a weirdo. I can't sleep naked either. :( But I guess it's what you get used to. I just feel safer on the floor in my ratty t-shirt, wrapped up in my blanket.

On the floor for a long time. I invested in an air mattress a few years ago but it was weird and I just couldn't get comfortable, so that was a waste of money.

I know. I'm a weirdo. I can't sleep naked either. :( But I guess it's what you get used to. I just feel safer on the floor in my ratty t-shirt, wrapped up in my blanket.
Nah that's fair, I've met people of all sorts, I can't sleep on a bed without a solid bedframe with no space underneath... Used to just use a mattress on the floor before that

We’re wary of providing personal info here after seeing so many different threads asking for information.
one SHOULD be wary of providing person info in an online space where people are involved in illegal activities, even if we believe they shouldn't be illegal activities. too much can go wrong. not trying to fearmonger... rarely does anything go wrong, but it could.

one SHOULD be wary of providing person info in an online space where people are involved in illegal activities, even if we believe they shouldn't be illegal activities. too much can go wrong. not trying to fearmonger... rarely does anything go wrong, but it could.
For sure. I keep seeing threads like “how tall are you”, etc, that could be used to collect personal info little by little. They shouldn’t be allowed here.

Back