Plushies

Any regular plushie can be made into a yiff toy relativity easy.
"Relativity easy?" A plushie easily able to influence space and time, well I guess if your balls deep in a sph of your favourite plushie then I guess that's possible. :gsd_wink:

Last edited:
I've got a $100 wolf not for yiff, he just sits in my bedroom on a large chest of draws guarding my underwear from Cat-burglers. Up close you can tell he's not real, but he's about lab sized and real enough looking that he has fooled a few people when they first enter the room.

the maker of my plushies did the modding when they were made the person is good and since then gotten better at it and now includes crotch boobs , i just don't have the money right now or i would get a new full size one made (princess Luna this time

There are modifiers out there that does that with the plushies. I have seen them with vaginas and dicks on them or dildos. They are not really that cheap to have made. It's been some time, but they were pricey to have made.
I actually want to mod one myself, But have no idea how and if there's even tutorials/how to's for that
Since its too expensive for me to pay a professional modder

Surprised there's no thread about plushies here. It should be the obvious choice for those who for one reason or another, can't have the real thing, or just want something else :sneaky:

I myself don't even have that much experience, much because of the low availability of decent plushies here. It kind of surprises me that the likes of Bad Dragon or the fursuit makers hasn't taken up making plushies purposely made for yiffing, because there certainly is a market for it. What would you imagine such plushies to be like, what features should the have?
I have a giant stuffed Pony, her name is Snickers she's about the size of a German Shepherd and in addition to being used as a pillow quite frequently, she's also an emotional support and has a cavity just for use with toys. My icon is a plushie that I used to have when I was married oh, and I love that thing. She had no genitalia but I didn't need it because she was soft if you get my drift. She's one of the reasons I'm not married anymore LOL but I love plushies I actually have a movie out there where I am playing with a unicorn that I lost access to and has millions of views. I'm surprised more people aren't into it it's nice to finally find someone else who is :)

I used to have a 5ft long dolphin plush however had to move with limited space and as such had to get rid of her. I had modified her with a hand stitched sph that took me about 2 days to make and around 3 attempts total. I'm looking for another dolphin plush around the same size and looking to make another since I really miss being able to cuddle mine to sleep.

I actually want to mod one myself, But have no idea how and if there's even tutorials/how to's for that
Since its too expensive for me to pay a professional modder
Google for sph modding and a few tutorials come out.

Want easy?
Cut seeing under the tail or desired point. Sew a thick winter sock about 20cm long, big opening. Push inside.
Fit a fleshlight or cock sleeve in it and you are done.

If you get the fleshlight beforehand, you can get better masurements.
IF you are good at sewing you may sew a zipper and leave it quite unconspicuous.

Google for sph modding and a few tutorials come out.

Want easy?
Cut seeing under the tail or desired point. Sew a thick winter sock about 20cm long, big opening. Push inside.
Fit a fleshlight or cock sleeve in it and you are done.

If you get the fleshlight beforehand, you can get better masurements.
IF you are good at sewing you may sew a zipper and leave it quite unconspicuous.
Im a woman so i would put a dildo in there^^
But thanks for the tips

Im a woman so i would put a dildo in there^^
But thanks for the tips
Hahaha... You have a point there.
And it is even easier.

I am a guy and had strapped home made diggy dildos to a plush, so it works, but you need to be on top cause a plush wont push :D

Hahaha... You have a point there.
And it is even easier.

I am a guy and had strapped home made diggy dildos to a plush, so it works, but you need to be on top cause a plush wont push :D
Haha so true, Gotta find/buy the right materials and ill be good to go

There are some good guides out there, satin is another good material if you wanna use the actual fabric rather than a fleshlight, I liked using satin so I could pick colors and also make the hole a lil more inconspicuous, plus hand sewing a zipper sounds like a nightmare

I'm honestly sold on getting another dolphin plush and maybe a few more, when I do I'll post pics and show the process if yall want

here are some more of my 2
i have a wedding dress for the big one and a red dress for the little one will upload pics of that in a few days

Attachments

• 20181018_131541.jpg
    20181018_131541.jpg
    434.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20181018_132416.jpg
    20181018_132416.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200218_223016.jpg
    20200218_223016.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
Pup has some inflatables latex toys and pool toys. Have an inflatable dragoness and she's real fun and bouncy he he ^^.

Working on getting some plushies though ^^

Back