Plushies

Lobo isn't to bad, he's 25 inches. Many of the nice ones have been discontinued, it's a shame, don't seem to make the pretty looking big ones any longer.
He'll probably be the next one I pick up. I've got Niko and love him to bits, I only wish he was bigger haha. I have been considering Hansa for a long time, spending that much on plush doesn't bother me but that's getting close to the price point where I'd rather commission a plush maker and get exactly what I'm looking for instead.

He'll probably be the next one I pick up. I've got Niko and love him to bits, I only wish he was bigger haha. I have been considering Hansa for a long time, spending that much on plush doesn't bother me but that's getting close to the price point where I'd rather commission a plush maker and get exactly what I'm looking for instead.
Depending on where you live, FB marketplace sometimes has them, and Mercari had a Hansa Husky two days ago on there, that was sold for $200. I was thinking about buying it, but I already have one. I did buy a Hansa Border Collie on there for $200. like I need another plushie, and I bought 5 of them that night. LOL... The Super Mush Floppy Aurora Huskies, I have about 13 of them now, some with the new hang tags on them..

Depending on where you live, FB marketplace sometimes has them, and Mercari had a Hansa Husky two days ago on there, that was sold for $200. I was thinking about buying it, but I already have one. I did buy a Hansa Border Collie on there for $200. like I need another plushie, and I bought 5 of them that night. LOL... The Super Mush Floppy Aurora Huskies, I have about 13 of them now, some with the new hang tags on them..
Thanks for the tip off, I'll give that a look! The Hansa Collie is really well done, I think I love their horses more than anything though. theyre the only manufacturer Ive seen that makes them that big while still looking spot on.

Thanks for the tip off, I'll give that a look! The Hansa Collie is really well done, I think I love their horses more than anything though. theyre the only manufacturer Ive seen that makes them that big while still looking spot on.
Hansa does make some real nice looking animals, then to you pay for that in the price. The Border Collie is not as big as my Wolf I have by Hansa, but it looks really nice. I have to cut back on buying them, the bigger they are the more room they take up. LOL...

There are several one of a kind Wolves and others out there that people make. They are over $1,000. There is another real beauty of a Wolf that someone did and life size one, it costs $4,200. It can be set to stand, laying, sitting, up on it's hind legs. Very nicely made.

Attachments

• il_1140xN.3239041070_kltm.jpg
    il_1140xN.3239041070_kltm.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 131
  • il_1140xN.3286729601_llle.jpg
    il_1140xN.3286729601_llle.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 124
  • il_1140xN.3239041190_qbaq.jpg
    il_1140xN.3239041190_qbaq.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 126
This one for $2,000. on eBay, 234324626729

I have several of them, a few modded.. and yes, i'm also in a few plush channels on telegram

There are several one of a kind Wolves and others out there that people make. They are over $1,000. There is another real beauty of a Wolf that someone did and life size one, it costs $4,200. It can be set to stand, laying, sitting, up on it's hind legs. Very nicely made.
Ohhh, I've seen these! Crazy!

some of the best fun I’ve had totally alone has been with a plushie that I’ve configured to have a silicon toy in it.

My most recent one is a cute smaller cub sized leopard that I can fill all the way up! It’s pretty satisfying!

Kinda sad that noone combined masturbators and plushies to have real feral animal sex dolls yet, or even/at least Anthomorphic ones. Like a reskin for an existing high profile silicone doll. I would buy that.

I've seen some attempts for a 'real feral animal sex doll' before, but they are mostly for small dogs, and in most cases they're standing plushies with framework, and a cheap pocket pussy in them.

My biggest issue - and I've never fucked a plushie - is how in the world are you going to keep that clean? Surely you don't use a condom every time, and even if you did, it's still going to smell nasty after a while. You can't wash the insides of it unless you hand wash it, which is already way too much effort for a plushie.

My biggest issue - and I've never fucked a plushie - is how in the world are you going to keep that clean? Surely you don't use a condom every time, and even if you did, it's still going to smell nasty after a while. You can't wash the insides of it unless you hand wash it, which is already way too much effort for a plushie.
By having a slotable hole for an masturbator you can take out and wash.

Most sph's can be pulled outward, and washed by hand. Dry as usual (though only dry inside the house, lol)
Also wrapping a masturbator in a plastic bag also keeps nasties outside.

I had a dolphin zoo friend who had a huge orca plushie. It was so big I could lay on the whole thing ( I am 6-2). I loved fucking it.. I had some of the best orgasms with that thing.

Once you cum inside of them with the poly stuffing a couple days later it dries and pull it out and throw it away and go again. If the complete plush needs cleaning, pull out all the stuffing, wash in detergent and softener, let dry outside, restuff it and have fun. I have done that to all of mine over the years.

I wonder if there's plushies with a dildo added? For the girls or men who want to take instead of give

I wonder if there's plushies with a dildo added? For the girls or men who want to take instead of give
There are modifiers out there that does that with the plushies. I have seen them with vaginas and dicks on them or dildos. They are not really that cheap to have made. It's been some time, but they were pricey to have made.

I have plushies but I don't really use them for sex. I thought I'd be into it but nope it was a pretty hard turn off. Really love them tho. Honestly my prized possessions. Never paid to much for them but they mean the world to me. I did try by buying one from.bearmods. semi pricey for what they are but I ended up not being into it and don't get from them if you are larger than 7 inches. The holes are only 7 inches deep. I am larger and not into it but still a top notch stuffie that I love.

I've got a little spaniel dog with long, blonde and white hair and a big Siberian tigress plushie, both of which have a not inconsiderable amount of shemale cum all over them.

Back