Plushies

Just for S&G I went to FB market place and searched for large stuffed animals. Had a lot of good returns for plushi lovers.

Not a plushie but did anyone ever buy the blow up ewe they you to see at adult sex shops
Oh god, I have a story about one of those things. So I was meeting up with a zoo for the very first time. He was going to attempt to let me have sex with his doggie girl. (Things didn't work out in the end) so he and I went to a store called Spencer's in the local mall. Just for shits and giggles he ended up buying one. Later that night, I got busy with his canine girl while at the same time he got busy with the blow up ewe.

The doggie girl was willing, but due to a lack of experience I kept missing and hitting her falssa, plus I struggle to keep an erection near other guys. My friend tried... *tried*... to have sex with the blow up ewe, but he said no amount of lube would make that thing feel comfortable! But all in all it was a fun day!

Yeah we have spencers at our mall but anyway that is a funny story i can just picture it lmao
The Spencer's in my town unfortunately went out of business 2 years ago. But this all happened like almost 6 years ago.

Let me set the background. My zoo friend had a 4x4 SUV at the time, so we drove out in the middle of a vast empty field of grass. We were both outside at night when this was all taking place with a lamp connected to his cigarette lighter for light. Lol

Going back years ago, I would go into my room and imagine all my stuffed animals were horny and waiting for me. I would put on a little show for them, taking off my clothes...turning around, bending over a little and wiggling butt for them, imagining them getting hotter and hotter for me. I would then hotly climb on the bed and mount each of them one by one, granting them the pleasure of my body...and giving myself lots and lots of pleasure, also.

I wonder how impractical it would be to have a full-sized horse plushie? I'd probably practice spooning up to a plush mare's belly and burying my face between her thighs...since that's where the udders would be.

Last edited:
I have about 60 of them. Some I play with, others are for show, due to the price of them. Not going to have sex with a plush Wolf that costs $800.00, or a Husky that costs around $350.00 got 7 of them, and a few Golden Retrievers that cost $200.00 I have used 2 of them before when they were cheaper.
OMG (I thought I had a lot!) Do you have them modified?

Yes, some I do use. Gets pricey having sex with retired plush that they no long make. I take the stuffing from them and wash them and use new stuffing, nothing special, just the good stuffing with a hole under their tail, and a hole in their mouth for giving head. They were cheper when they first come out. The Huskies were $44.00 new at Walmart, I kinda stocked up on them. Have about a dozen of them. Same with Brandon the big Golden by Douglas. They were $87.00 new back in the 90's. But they to are pricey to buy, but I bought over a dozen of them as well over the years. Have them still new with the hang tags on them still. I've been offered $650. for the new ones with their tags on, but have turned them down. They are not out there to be found like that. I've seen used ones with no tags on going for up $400. I use to have about 300 plush at one time. Have donated many of them, sold $1,000's of dollars on line over the years, thinning out.

Yes, some I do use. Gets pricey having sex with retired plush that they no long make. I take the stuffing from them and wash them and use new stuffing, nothing special, just the good stuffing with a hole under their tail, and a hole in their mouth for giving head. They were cheper when they first come out. The Huskies were $44.00 new at Walmart, I kinda stocked up on them. Have about a dozen of them. Same with Brandon the big Golden by Douglas. They were $87.00 new back in the 90's. But they to are pricey to buy, but I bought over a dozen of them as well over the years. Have them still new with the hang tags on them still. I've been offered $650. for the new ones with their tags on, but have turned them down. They are not out there to be found like that. I've seen used ones with no tags on going for up $400. I use to have about 300 plush at one time. Have donated many of them, sold $1,000's of dollars on line over the years, thinning out.
I always kick myself for not getting into plushies earlier, I absolutely love Douglas Toys but so many are discontinued. I'd drop hundreds for a chance to get their 30" Barker Husky again.

Lobo isn't to bad, he's 25 inches. Many of the nice ones have been discontinued, it's a shame, don't seem to make the pretty looking big ones any longer.

I used to have a couple over the years. Only the largest one I had was a life size lab. It's a bit awkward trying it in missionary when the legs are built to be in one place. There's a life size husky plush I've had on my watch list for a while though.

Back