Plushies

Macropos

Tourist
BANNED USER
Surprised there's no thread about plushies here. It should be the obvious choice for those who for one reason or another, can't have the real thing, or just want something else :sneaky:

I myself don't even have that much experience, much because of the low availability of decent plushies here. It kind of surprises me that the likes of Bad Dragon or the fursuit makers hasn't taken up making plushies purposely made for yiffing, because there certainly is a market for it. What would you imagine such plushies to be like, what features should the have?

I have about 60 of them. Some I play with, others are for show, due to the price of them. Not going to have sex with a plush Wolf that costs $800.00, or a Husky that costs around $350.00 got 7 of them, and a few Golden Retrievers that cost $200.00 I have used 2 of them before when they were cheaper.

I have about 60 of them. Some I play with, others are for show, due to the price of them. Not going to have sex with a plush Wolf that costs $800.00, or a Husky that costs around $350.00 got 7 of them, and a few Golden Retrievers that cost $200.00 I have used 2 of them before when they were cheaper.
I would like to see those of $800, they must be master piece

Niece, but the prices are off. So of the cheaper are better looking.. ok smaller.
Still, it would take another fortune to make them for adult play

I love cuddling up to my plushies on a cold winters night or when i cannot be with my girls in the barn. Years back i had a large horse i modified with a BD mare toy. It worked ok but it was kind of a mess to clean up after. (lube, cum and plushie stuffing are an intresting combo):LOL: In my spare time i would like to experiement building one again but maybe with a plastic sleeve to insert the toy into.

Niece, but the prices are off. So of the cheaper are better looking.. ok smaller.
Still, it would take another fortune to make them for adult play
Yes, it would cost some money to make it into one of those. Because they are so big, almost life size, that they cost a lot to ship. LOL, it's a lot of money for a plushie to fuck up. lol..

I recently came across bearmods.com. I haven't bought anything yet (I'm still browsing) but they seem really nice and super expensive, at least not compared to some of the alternatives.

I recently came across bearmods.com. I haven't bought anything yet (I'm still browsing) but they seem really nice and super expensive, at least not compared to some of the alternatives.
They are making a killing just on the plushies alone. The Aurora Husky, I have 4 of them and bought them new for $49.00 and they are wanting $199.00 for it, plus paying extra for the inserts and such.

They are making a killing just on the plushies alone. The Aurora Husky, I have 4 of them and bought them new for $49.00 and they are wanting $199.00 for it, plus paying extra for the inserts and such.
I meant to say "not very expensive" I didn't proofread lol. I actually just bought Aurora myself, I hope it gets here soon and is worth the price.

I meant to say "not very expensive" I didn't proofread lol. I actually just bought Aurora myself, I hope it gets here soon and is worth the price.
Well, I still think they are expensive, due to what I said in my last post. $150. over head just on one item. That is making money, when they Buy a plushie for $50.00 and sell it for $199.00, hell of a mark up.
Would like to see the details in it when you get it.

out of stock unfortunately :( but in next month they have them maybe

Yes, I know what you mean. I know 2 guys, one makes about $14,000 a day, and another makes a little over 1 million a week. Some people are really into making the money.

To be honest i think there taking advantage of the fact it’s small market. How many people want a stuffed animal with a pocket in the ass? I may have too reconsider sharpening my stitching work. If people pay that much I can not imagine what they pay for one make of coyote.

Well i guess one should use the marketed fuckable toys to fill the sph pocket.

Surprised there's no thread about plushies here. It should be the obvious choice for those who for one reason or another, can't have the real thing, or just want something else :sneaky:

I myself don't even have that much experience, much because of the low availability of decent plushies here. It kind of surprises me that the likes of Bad Dragon or the fursuit makers hasn't taken up making plushies purposely made for yiffing, because there certainly is a market for it. What would you imagine such plushies to be like, what features should the have?
I have a big tiger teddy I strap a strap-on to.

out of stock unfortunately :( but in next month they have them maybe

This looks hella great!

I have a number of plushies for fun, but in particular I have a giant goat I got for naughties. Just gotta figure out how to mod it. I have all the materials, just not the directions.

Back