Owning a pig

I can figure out you are writing about / from a country where it is normal to shoot first and ask later. Just like the cowboy-movies I saw 40-50 years ago.
In a large part of the world such behaviour will put you to jail and sadly along with the hog-lover.
My personal experience with loving the big sows is 40 years ago, they where used to be handled by humans, and when in heat she would let me do her just like a boar.
Nowadays the pigsties are quit different in my country, the pigfarms are quit secluded to avoid diseases. So only the workers at the farm has an easy access. But no farmer in his right mind will dare to shoot at someone there.
But you are right about the eating. Pigs are omnivorous, so besides the food they are given, a death pig or dead human will probably be eaten too.
Try going over a fence here in America. If you come away without a bullet hole (or a load of buckshot in your ass) count yourself lucky. Especially in these days of night-vision cameras, and various flavors of perimeter monitoring. Once you cross the fence uninvited, it's up to you to prove that you weren't up to no good, not the owner/custodian to prove you were - the assumption is that you're hostile until proven otherwise - period. Unlike you euro-serfs, we citizens here in the USA can, will, and do defend our property, lives, and livelihood from hostile intruders - the only kind there is when it comes to somebody crossing a fence uninvited - we don't believe in so-called "public right-of-way" over here like you do in europe - here, unless you're invited in, a fence means "KEEP YOUR ASS ON THAT SIDE", and it's not a "polite request" or "kindly suggestion" - it's a direct order that you can expect to pay with anything from a chewing-out to your life for violating, depending on how tolerant the owner/custodian happens to be. Got a problem with that? It's your problem to deal with, not mine, and not the property owner's. There's a simple way to avoid problems: Don't cross a fence uninvited. EVER. No ifs, ands, or buts, no negotiation, simply keep your ass on the outside of the fence unless you've been invited to the inside.

And that doesn't even consider the all-too-real possibilty that you will simply vanish without a trace, whether that's because your corpse was dumped into the hog pen, run through a wood chipper onto the shitpile, or otherwise quietly disposed of. Ever heard of "The three S-es?" they stand for "shoot, shovel, shut up". And a huge percentage of those who raise livestock are very firm believers in the concept.

Try going over a fence here in America. If you come away without a bullet hole (or a load of buckshot in your ass) count yourself lucky. Especially in these days of night-vision cameras, and various flavors of perimeter monitoring. Once you cross the fence uninvited, it's up to you to prove that you weren't up to no good, not the owner/custodian to prove you were - the assumption is that you're hostile until proven otherwise - period. Unlike you euro-serfs, we citizens here in the USA can, will, and do defend our property, lives, and livelihood from hostile intruders - the only kind there is when it comes to somebody crossing a fence uninvited - we don't believe in so-called "public right-of-way" over here like you do in europe - here, unless you're invited in, a fence means "KEEP YOUR ASS ON THAT SIDE", and it's not a "polite request" or "kindly suggestion" - it's a direct order that you can expect to pay with anything from a chewing-out to your life for violating, depending on how tolerant the owner/custodian happens to be. Got a problem with that? It's your problem to deal with, not mine, and not the property owner's. There's a simple way to avoid problems: Don't cross a fence uninvited. EVER. No ifs, ands, or buts, no negotiation, simply keep your ass on the outside of the fence unless you've been invited to the inside.

And that doesn't even consider the all-too-real possibilty that you will simply vanish without a trace, whether that's because your corpse was dumped into the hog pen, run through a wood chipper onto the shitpile, or otherwise quietly disposed of. Ever heard of "The three S-es?" they stand for "shoot, shovel, shut up". And a huge percentage of those who raise livestock are very firm believers in the concept.
No need trying to convince me or others, we do it different, which was my point.
Yes, it is also common with surveillance in Europe now. Also inside the building, so the farmer can check the animals from the living room / or discover an intruder.

And even if the pig's caretaker was a fellow zoo by some chance, you're likely to get shot anyway. Speaking from personal opinion, if someone hopped my fence to get some zoo action, they'd be in for a bad time. Can't exactly put a bullet between their eyes, but there's other, quieter ways to deal with intruders...

And even if the pig's caretaker was a fellow zoo by some chance, you're likely to get shot anyway. Speaking from personal opinion, if someone hopped my fence to get some zoo action, they'd be in for a bad time. Can't exactly put a bullet between their eyes, but there's other, quieter ways to deal with intruders...
Exactly as I wrote - a ‘cowboy’ which can’t think for himself, just kill.
Just read the news about an incident in Los Angeles. The police shot and killed a man in a filled clothing store and a girl was hit through the wall in a dressing room, killed at once.

Exactly as I wrote - a ‘cowboy’ which can’t think for himself, just kill.
Just read the news about an incident in Los Angeles. The police shot and killed a man in a filled clothing store and a girl was hit through the wall in a dressing room, killed at once.
Yeah, I'm not stupid enough to do something that dangerous if other people are around. I suppose the point I wanted to make was that if some random person came up to me and asked for sex with any animal in my care, I wouldn't exactly be too happy about that. They're not sex toys. They're living creatures that deserve our respect.

Yes, there's a *GIGANTIC* risk. Let's put it in short-form: *MOST* - not all, but most - hogs are nearly totally unsocialized to humans. At best, the majority of them view us as food-dispensers. And they're not at all shy about viewing us as THE FOOD. Think a nice rare steak. Or maybe something even tastier. They will not hesitate to mob you, then once they've knocked you down, eat you. No, I don't mean give you a blowjob or lick your ass - I mean ingest your (perhaps not yet quite dead) body.

You wanna get with a pig sexually? You better make damned sure that it's one that's been socialized to people, and you know it well. Best if it's been raised by you, though not absolutely mandatory. Otherwise, you're risking quite literally becoming pig shit.

The only likely place you'd be able to get any "action" in your little "pay to play" scenario is fence-hopping a factory farm (good way to get shot - the staff are rather protective of their walking paychecks, and will tend to shoot the predator first, then realize after the fact that they got a two-legger. Once they do, it wouldn't be a bit surprising if they simply toss the corpse into the nearest feeder pen, where the hogs will take care of all but the tiniest traces, and you'll be featured as a cold case on some cop show 30 years from now - as a missing person case that was never solved.
Interesting.

I heard that sows are very similar to woman’s virgina in size as well as wetness
A sows vagina is much deeper to fit to the boars much longer penis.
But you are partly right. I preferred the big ‘old’ sows, and her ’pussy’ and first part of her vagina felt wonderful firm and wet around my penis. Such good feeling, it didn’t last long before I came so deep in her I could.

Back