Nudist/Naturist

Ive always thought of trying it But never Did but cant see a reason to now since the corona virus thing is pretty much scaring everyone into submission so dont know if ill get the chance anytime soon

Nudist. No clothes at home, inside or outside. When I go to town, wearing no more than I absolutely have to.
My horse has never seen me with clothes on. Not ever.
Hello Kristy, wish this current situation was over, and I could maybe visit you. Where are you living? All my best wishes, sexyscot

I am just wondering if there are any people on here that identify as Nudist/Naturist (what ever you prefered label is). Or if there are people who don't use those labels but just like to hang out naked. Personally I am nude most of the time and have visited nudist clubs and beaches. I would love to hear from like minded people.
Being as I live with my parents that would be hard, if it was warm enough I'd love to try it

I'm usually just in underwear whenever I would live on my own; my 2 exes would wear nothing but panties most of the times (3rd ex would wear a shirt and shorts in front of her daughters).

I'm unsure whether I'm a nudist or not. I've been to a gay sauna a couple of times where people walk around nude and really enjoyed it! I guess I'm too young to say for certain (only 23) but I could definitely see myself identifying as one in the future!

Back