Nudist/Naturist

Grizzly

Lurker
I am just wondering if there are any people on here that identify as Nudist/Naturist (what ever you prefered label is). Or if there are people who don't use those labels but just like to hang out naked. Personally I am nude most of the time and have visited nudist clubs and beaches. I would love to hear from like minded people.

I am just wondering if there are any people on here that identify as Nudist/Naturist (what ever you prefered label is). Or if there are people who don't use those labels but just like to hang out naked. Personally I am nude most of the time and have visited nudist clubs and beaches. I would love to hear from like minded people.

Ya same,would love to live the nudist. Used to go to nudist resorts,beaches or campgrounds frequently.

I'd love to find nudists or exhibitionists who would be willing to pose for figure drawing. Has been hard to find anyone local through normal art channels for some reason.

I am also a fan of this, but primarly in the outdoors. There is something about being naked while in the great outdoors that is very satisfying. It is a tricky path being a male nudist I think. I would categorize myself as more of a closeted nudist because while I enjoy it, I don't do it in front of others. I have yet to visit a nude beach, club, or etc. In my mind, I don't think anyone wants to see that of me.

I go outside sometimes but sadly only backyard. I’m patiently waiting for that day when I can be with others.

Just google nude resorts campgrounds and beaches. Guarantee youll be suprised how many are near you. And the whole being nude around others is those that are there are there to be those like themselves. Their not there to judge others. Now i know being being au-natural in front of bunch off random people,but if you take a mental scenario that your there for their pleasure makes it far more fun.

Just google nude resorts campgrounds and beaches. Guarantee youll be suprised how many are near you. And the whole being nude around others is those that are there are there to be those like themselves. Their not there to judge others. Now i know being being au-natural in front of bunch off random people,but if you take a mental scenario that your there for their pleasure makes it far more fun.
Are most at nudist camp couples?

Are most at nudist camp couples?

Well considering only nudist camps i have been to tend to be for gay males. I have seen male/male couples and yes i have seen male/female couples there. Now i know in the midwest there are quite a few family & male/female only nude campgrounds.

Has anyone been to a Rainbow Family gathering? I attended '79, '80 and '81. Back then they were something like 7,000 - 9,000 people, half of them wearing clothing. I hear they are much bigger these days.

You learn that men and women come in every size and shape. You quickly lose the locker room giggles.

Has anyone been to a Rainbow Family gathering? I attended '79, '80 and '81. Back then they were something like 7,000 - 9,000 people, half of them wearing clothing. I hear they are much bigger these days.

You learn that men and women come in every size and shape. You quickly lose the locker room giggles.

Ya theres the rainbow coalition promotes family nudism lifestyle and and living as one community. Have some of the largest nudist communities here in florida.

My parents/family were nudist to a point. We went naked inside the house. My father was an officer in the Air Force so they had to be careful. When we lived in Norway not so much. I think because of that I am not a particularly modest person. If it wasn't for what I do for a living and the publicity I at times receive. I would be much freer with what I post online. In person is another matter all together.

My parents/family were nudist to a point. We went naked inside the house. My father was an officer in the Air Force so they had to be careful. When we lived in Norway not so much. I think because of that I am not a particularly modest person. If it wasn't for what I do for a living and the publicity I at times receive. I would be much freer with what I post online. In person is another matter all together.

Nudist too with my daughter

Want to talk with us ?

Back