Nudist/Naturist

I would say I grew up in a nudist-friendly home. One parent, my mother, was nudist. My father was military and more discreet. He was rarely nude at home but there was never an issue with rest of us being naked. We lived in Germany a good part of my life and participated in activities where nudity was common. I didn't even know it was a "lifestyle" until my early teens we started getting magazines. It was just a regular way of life for me. And still is today.

In the 1990s I visited some nudist beaches in southern France, and found it all quite normal. I don't identify as nudist/naturist, but have my episodes that I very much love to be without clothes (usually in summer though). Whether it is beneficial for others to see me without clothes.... I assume nudists wouldn't care and that non-nudists would freak out.

I'll bet that most if not all of us sleep naked. I have since the mid-1970s.

I toss and turn a lot when in bed. I strongly dislike the feeling of clothing binding against me. I also hate any kind of skin-tight clothing.

And then we have Ben Franklin, "The only President of the United States who was never President of the United States."

I'll bet that most if not all of us sleep naked. I have since the mid-1970s.

I toss and turn a lot when in bed. I strongly dislike the feeling of clothing binding against me. I also hate any kind of skin-tight clothing.

And then we have Ben Franklin, "The only President of the United States who was never President of the United States."

Can't beat sleeping nakid.

At the 1980 Rainbow gathering, we would meet in a big circle, ~5,000 people, for a meal and to hear announcements. There was a doctor whom everybody called Patches; apparently he was the inspiration for the Patch Adams movie character.

They passed around an eagle feather. Whoever had the feather "had the floor" meaning they had the sole right to speak to the crowd.

Doc took the feather, stood in the middle of a few thousand naked people, and said "I see sunburn."

Back