Nudist/Naturist

I go outside sometimes but sadly only backyard. I’m patiently waiting for that day when I can be with others.
Other than the occasional trips to a relatively close nude beach, we only have the backyard too, however having a pool makes it a fun place to relax and enjoy being natural.

I wish I could be nude at home more often. Not sure if it does qualify as nudist/naturist; as I don't do it outdoors, but I'd love to try it.

We are often nude around home when possible especially when weather permits but unfortunately we can't venture into the back yard during day light hours, our neighbors don't share the same likes as we do. We do visit clothes optional beaches and when we come out of COVID lock down we plan to visit some nudist venues. ;)

I'm not sure if I would be considered a nudist but to be honest I do enjoy walking around my home in the nude, I personally wouldn't go nude in public but i think that's a societal thing. Hell even when there are people home i more or less walk in a sports bra and loose pants, Where i am t-shirts in the summer aren't exactly reccomended.

Hey, I don't wear pants for my benefit.

Truth be told, I can only do nudity at home when alone. Which with my circumstances means practically never.

I started when I was a kid...always whipped off my clothes...the drawback was I always fiddled with myself...today the only time I put on clothes is when I have company over...the fiddling never went away lol

I am just wondering if there are any people on here that identify as Nudist/Naturist (what ever you prefered label is). Or if there are people who don't use those labels but just like to hang out naked. Personally I am nude most of the time and have visited nudist clubs and beaches. I would love to hear from like minded people.
Yes. Nudist here.

Back