Northwestern Zoophilia Study & Survey - Phase 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love sexual surveys but nothing I do will let me get past the access denied... VPN to various US locations, changing tor exit nodes etc... nada... oh well... was pretty interested to see what kinds of questions were asked...

Love sexual surveys but nothing I do will let me get past the access denied... VPN to various US locations, changing tor exit nodes etc... nada... oh well... was pretty interested to see what kinds of questions were asked...

I'm using opera with a russian VPN (browser embedded) and it shows up fine

Dang, that is an extensive survey!! Lots of questions and angles I didn't consider before, I'm super impressed. Here's hoping it is of some help :)

Filling that out on my phone was a miserable experience when the sliders came into play, but DONE!

What a weird survey. They seem to be going after zoophiles as if they're an intersection of autistic trans furries who wish they weren't human and are attracted to baby cartoon animals. Very pointed area and felt obsessed with hoping you have an identity crisis rather than how you truly live and who you are. Will be interesting to see what ends up coming out of the study

Im not sure about all the question about cartoons and what they have to do with it. questions are nothing like what I expected and not sure it is all about a zoo lifestyle. or very in depth to get an understanding
Had the same thought from beginning to end

Thank you all to those who were selected to partake in the Phase 1 of this survey.

Now the survey will opened up to the Zooville General population. Guests cannot see this link, only registered users can see this post and reply back.

-If you are going to share this survey on social media, please link to the thread and not the survey directly. This way they have to signup for ZV and atleast might delay any possible attacks on the survey.

Best regards,

ZT

Answered OK! Thanks

I'm a bit late to the party, but I just took the survey. I too, would be very curious to read about or see a presentation of the results.

I'm done with my answer.
Im not sure about all the question about cartoons and what they have to do with it Hmm

I didn't know if cartoon animals referred to 3d animated lifelike models or hand drawings. Those are quite different! I had uncertainty about a few questions and how I should answer them but I just made my best guess.

I considered it to mean either of the two as well as anthropomorphic animals.

Thank you all to those who were selected to partake in the Phase 1 of this survey.

Now the survey will opened up to the Zooville General population. Guests cannot see this link, only registered users can see this post and reply back.

-If you are going to share this survey on social media, please link to the thread and not the survey directly. This way they have to signup for ZV and atleast might delay any possible attacks on the survey.

Best regards,

ZT

The survey works as of 2-4-2021 on mobile iOS

Filled it out!! I would've liked to see multiple fields for entering species they didn't list, given that I'm attracted to several animals they didn't list (and not attracted to many that they did list) and that I'm attracted to said unlisted animals to varying degrees.

Now one of these days I'll do the Saskatchewan survey...

I'm getting the access denied, but before I try it in Opera, is this only for US citizens? I'm pretty sure I may have been disqualified from the other survey for saying I wasn't from the US.
(Also is Opera's VPN any good? Just doesn't seem as safe as Tor.)

It is well known in the Furry fandom that a fraction of long term members have some form of autism.

I have my own opinions about particular groups of both Zoos, and Furries, but in the broader sense, I still consider myself apart of both.

Surveys like these allow me to express myself in a way where I feel safe. Hopefully it is making a difference in the way people understand, at the very least my point of view.
I won’t lie. I look at the way this site depicts Zoos, and I’m not that comfortable with being tied in with the content creators. I don’t agree with that.

i did the survey, but felt like it was not taken seriously. For one thing, it doesnt say thay cartoon animals are anthro until halfeay through, and another, a lot of the questions were confusing. I cant be expected to answer honestly if im not sure what a question is asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back