Northwestern Zoophilia Study & Survey - Phase 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTHorse

Retiree
Staff member
Thank you all to those who were selected to partake in the Phase 1 of this survey.

Now the survey will opened up to the Zooville General population. Guests cannot see this link, only registered users can see this post and reply back.

-If you are going to share this survey on social media, please link to the thread and not the survey directly. This way they have to signup for ZV and atleast might delay any possible attacks on the survey.

Best regards,

ZT

Last edited:
How would you go about that? If there are links, can they be accessed by IOS?
Thank you!✌️

Last edited:
Should we access this survey using Tor?
The host appears to be blocking certain exit nodes. I got through fine but none of my non-zv friends could with Tor. Popular VPNs could also be an issue. Try a different server location if your VPN is blocked.

?

Lol funny i tried to participate in phase 1 lol never will i again considering the only way you can is if mods like you were a couple and content creators open lifestyle and yet still got turned away its not a study its simply favoritism writing involving skewed statistics due to holier than thou attitudes

Lol funny i tried to participate in phase 1 lol never will i again considering the only way you can is if mods like you were a couple and content creators open lifestyle and yet still got turned away its not a study its simply favoritism writing involving skewed statistics due to holier than thou attitudes
If you read the other post about it you'd understand why.

What?! They want to make sure you are an actual zoo and not some troll

I still don't see how a multiple choice survey tells you more than actual stories of experience. That's why I thought they wanted ACTUAL people with experience, and people Who are well known in the zoo community.
There is a free text field in the survey, but individual stories don't scale well. Each has to be read and evaluated and then the researchers themselves would have to interpret how that person's story fits into the study. It is impossible to do this with total objectivity. Predefined questions and answers are much easier to design and analyze.

I’m curious to know what’s was asked in the first part of this study? Did the first group go through the same as we did or was there something more to it in detail?

Yeah but if 1000 people take this survey, what do you get out of this other than numbers and percentages?
Consensus. A values check. Insight into what makes fellow zoos tick. A starting point for a clearer message to the rest of the world about what zoophilia really means and really looks like. A chance to dismantle the gross caricatures built by pearl-clutching fur-mommies and box-mouthed cozy coupe dipshits fighting to purify a space they don't belong in, scared their parents will catch them. And most important of all, VISIBILITY.

Statistically significant and scientifically sound visibility to researchers, journalists, lawyers, ethicists, veterinary doctors, behaviorists, activists, LGBTQ, and the vast sea of people who have no idea we exist at all.

And if we're really lucky, a slightly better chance than a snowball's in hell to undo the damage of the last 25 years and live openly before we die.

I am wondering what would juvenile be is it like 16 17 or much younger?
Not a baby and not an adult

I have just taken the test. I hope I expressed myself correctly.
It wasn't a test and if your answers were truthful then they are correct

I’m curious to know what’s was asked in the first part of this study? Did the first group go through the same as we did or was there something more to it in detail?
Same exact survey. The early group was there to give feedback and some level of quality control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back