New to the site Female 26 years dog owner

Introduction I'm a 26 year old girl currently reside in Tennessee I have been zoo active for almost 6 years

am the owner of two dogs, a Pitbull mix and a Gds boy.
I was super happy to see so many others with the same interest for dogs I've been lurking here for a little over a week now and am finally taking that first step and making a account and post.
I've been living in the shadows with my love of zoo, and was excited to find a community :oops:

View attachment 134486
Lucky dog.

Introduction I'm a 26 year old girl currently reside in Tennessee I have been zoo active for almost 6 years

I was super happy to see so many others with the same interest for dogs I've been lurking here for a little over a week now and am finally taking that first step and making a account and post.
I've been living in the shadows with my love of zoo, and was excited to find a community :oops:

View attachment 134486
Super awesome I'm from Tennessee too. 27 and finally exploring

View attachment 134486
Welcome. I just made an account as well. Happy to see others like me!

View attachment 134486
Hi, welcome on zoo site :) Can you take the knot in your pussy with your Gds, and do you have a pics of your pussy knotted plenty cum inside ??

View attachment 134486
There is nitch for everyone

View attachment 134486
Welcome to the forum Laura, you have a BIG BOY there

View attachment 134486
Hey welcome to the Ville, lol! I am new here too. I am originally from well all over but live in Alabama currently in Florida.

View attachment 134486
Hi! I'm 28 male TN! Nice to meet another Tennessee zoophile finally! Do you know any others?

View attachment 134486
Welcome and have fun you among friends

View attachment 134486
Hi there:) I'm your neighbor to the south:)

View attachment 134486
Welcome!!!

Back