New to the site Female 26 years dog owner

Laura

Zooville Settler
BANNED USER
Introduction I'm a 26 year old girl currently reside in Tennessee I have been zoo active for almost 6 years

am the owner of two dogs, a Pitbull mix and a Gds boy.
I was super happy to see so many others with the same interest for dogs I've been lurking here for a little over a week now and am finally taking that first step and making a account and post.
I've been living in the shadows with my love of zoo, and was excited to find a community :oops:

EPS1,JPEG (1).jpg

Last edited:
Hey all
Introducing myself I'm a 26 year old girl currently reside in Tennessee am the owner of two dogs, a Pitbull mix and a Gds boy.
I was super happy to see so many others with the same interest for dogs I've been lurking here for a little over a week now and am finally taking that first step and making a account and post.

I've been living in the shadows with my love of zoo, and was excited to find a community :oops:

View attachment 134486

Welcome to the website hope you enjoy.
Now I have some questions for you it was not a bit difficult at first? I have a pitbull with a 7 inch cock but Great Dane probably beats everything?

Love the photo welcome to the club!
Thank you
Welcome, you both look great!
Thank you
Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here. :)
Thank you
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and I'm always down to chat if you ever want someone to talk to. 😄
Thank you
Very interesting! U want to talk about? May kik? :) nice greets
Thank you
Welcome to zooville, yes there is a whole community of us here :D
Thank you
Welcome and have fun 🍻

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you’re looking for. This is a great place to meet new friends with similar interests that are willing to help if any questions arise

Hi and welcome
Thank you.

The size contrast between you and the dog is... captivating :oops: ! I think you found your new home here haha, welcome!
Thank you Yes he is much bigger than me.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you’re looking for. This is a great place to meet new friends with similar interests that are willing to help if any questions arise
Thank you.

Hey allIntroducing myself I'm a 26 year old girl currently reside in Tennessee I have been zoo active for almost 6 years

View attachment 134486
Hey glad you're here

Thank you I will try have already become some very strange DM from men.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah well men will do that. It's in the DNA........................🤓

You're probably lucky that there isn't an emoji with a boner.........................I'm sure you would have gotten a couple of them as well!!

Thank you I'm only interested in dogs for the most part.
but would like to get to know others in the same interest.

There are a number of women here that are zoo exclusive. MishaCZ is a really nice lady, you should check her profile and read her story.
You should always do what makes you happy.

And yes, like most sites this one does have it share of guys who are going to be a little bit aggressive and send you weird shit.
Just ignore them.

Welcome to the website hope you enjoy.
Now I have some questions for you it was not a bit difficult at first? I have a pitbull with a 7 inch cock but Great Dane probably beats everything?

HI Thank You
Wow that was not bad for being a Pitbull Keily. When it comes to GDS, they are big in everything and it does not get better when you are so small yourself so that one of his balls covers 95% of my palm as an example.

Introduction I'm a 26 year old girl currently reside in Tennessee I have been zoo active for almost 6 years

View attachment 134486
very excited to see what you bring to the forum. welcome!

Hello and welcome to the community Laura , it is very nice to meet you . Tennessee I love it I travel there several times a year to Sumner county to help my friend on his farm . that is a awesome looking k9 you got there . wish you all the luck here and have loads of fun .stay safe .;)

Back