New to the site Female 26 years dog owner

Introduction I'm a 26 year old girl currently reside in Tennessee I have been zoo active for almost 6 years

am the owner of two dogs, a Pitbull mix and a Gds boy.
I was super happy to see so many others with the same interest for dogs I've been lurking here for a little over a week now and am finally taking that first step and making a account and post.
I've been living in the shadows with my love of zoo, and was excited to find a community :oops:

View attachment 134486
Welcome to the family. I promise not all of us guys are thirsty creepy old men. Well at least 2% of us... 🤔 🤷🏽‍♂️
Enjoy your time. make sure you set boundaries and make ample use of the block button.

Introduction I'm a 26 year old girl currently reside in Tennessee I have been zoo active for almost 6 years

I was super happy to see so many others with the same interest for dogs I've been lurking here for a little over a week now and am finally taking that first step and making a account and post.
I've been living in the shadows with my love of zoo, and was excited to find a community :oops:

View attachment 134486
Welcome Laura and merry Christmas 🎄🎄☃️
Damm your dog is HUGE lol

View attachment 134486

Welcome to Zooville, I'd private message you but I'd guess your inbox is flooded after posting that picture lol

Is that dog one of yours? He looks to be of the great dane mix variety, I know you said you had a pit and german shepherd.

And don't worry about being animal focused....they're better than men :) It'd be a hard choice between you or your boys for myself lol

View attachment 134486
Hello, welcome, and happy holidays! :gsd_happysmile:

Welcome to the show! I'm a pretty chill guy looking for new friends to chitchat about all this stuff, I'm interested in talking about whatever if you have time. I'd say more about myself but that's best in PM. Hit me up anytime with questions or whatever! Have fun and enjoy.

View attachment 134486

Hello and welcome, just saw your post and i felt it like you belong here. Hope you enjoy it chatting and such in this place.

HI Thank You
Wow that was not bad for being a Pitbull Keily. When it comes to GDS, they are big in everything and it does not get better when you are so small yourself so that one of his balls covers 95% of my palm as an example.
Danes are the best. I love mine. He’s great. Did you have yours since he was a puppy?

View attachment 134486
Sweet couple

Back