New to the site Female 26 years dog owner

Introduction I'm a 26 year old girl currently reside in Tennessee I have been zoo active for almost 6 years

am the owner of two dogs, a Pitbull mix and a Gds boy.
I was super happy to see so many others with the same interest for dogs I've been lurking here for a little over a week now and am finally taking that first step and making a account and post.
I've been living in the shadows with my love of zoo, and was excited to find a community :oops:

View attachment 134486
Love the picture

Introduction I'm a 26 year old girl currently reside in Tennessee I have been zoo active for almost 6 years

I was super happy to see so many others with the same interest for dogs I've been lurking here for a little over a week now and am finally taking that first step and making a account and post.
I've been living in the shadows with my love of zoo, and was excited to find a community :oops:

View attachment 134486
Awwrrr... going to have to add a (very) belated 💗 and best wishes to y'all.

That is such a sweet photo of you and your big boy. :)

View attachment 134486
You look absolutely beautiful

View attachment 134486
Welcome and thank you for sharing with us. Xxx

Welcome and looking forward to more posts from you. I am salivating at the sight of you with your dog in the picture. It would be a sight to behold.

View attachment 134486
Hi there beautiful love the two of you and love meeting people with similar interests

Wprowadzenie Jestem 26-letnią dziewczyną, obecnie mieszkam w Tennessee, jestem aktywna w zoo od prawie 6 lat

Jestem właścicielem dwóch psów, mieszanki Pitbull i chłopca Gds.
Byłem bardzo szczęśliwy widząc tak wielu innych z takim samym zainteresowaniem psami, w których czaiłem się tutaj od nieco ponad tygodnia i wreszcie robię ten pierwszy krok i zakładam konto i post.
Żyłem w cieniu z moją miłością do zoo i byłem podekscytowany znalezieniem społeczności :ups:

View attachment 134486
Lovely

Welcome, I lived in the Johnson City area some time ago
Enjoy, always open to chatting, about anything

View attachment 134486
Hot scene.

View attachment 134486
So glad you did. I think we all understand why holding back. But we're all the same here. Thanx for being here.😘

Same, I'm excited to share and see who else has similar interests/experiences. Love your photo, he's a beautiful boy and so big

View attachment 134486
Nice photo of you and your boy. He looks kinda big for such a small girl I bet it took some time for you to get used to him. I hope to see alot more you both of you in future.

View attachment 134486
Yeah, amazing picture, the frail lady and the big k9, embraced in intimacy! Absolutely love the image! Thank you for sharing!

Back