New member!

JackCouger

Lurker
hi! I understand the apprehension towards new users here, It's clear that im sure plenty of people have tried to infiltrate places like this, but im a genuine zoo, promise. I tried signing up a few months ago but the registry wasn't working, fuck ive been trying to get in contact with you lot for awhile actually! but im horrible at socializing so this is a part of it, I want to know zoos, I am a zoo, I love dogs, I love horses, I've been a long time lurker in the zoo community, I'm in need of community here. You can call me Jack! I'm sorely in need of people to swap vids and photos with ect, as the internet can be sparse of content on us. boo. this post may be worded strange but i promise you im just tipsy and trying to make a good impression.

hi! I understand the apprehension towards new users here, It's clear that im sure plenty of people have tried to infiltrate places like this, but im a genuine zoo, promise. I tried signing up a few months ago but the registry wasn't working, fuck ive been trying to get in contact with you lot for awhile actually! but im horrible at socializing so this is a part of it, I want to know zoos, I am a zoo, I love dogs, I love horses, I've been a long time lurker in the zoo community, I'm in need of community here. You can call me Jack! I'm sorely in need of people to swap vids and photos with ect, as the internet can be sparse of content on us. boo. this post may be worded strange but i promise you im just tipsy and trying to make a good impression.
Welcome to ZV :3

I’m glad you were finally able to join us ❤️

Welcome and dont worry none of us are trully sane here , hehe. Jokes aside most ppl are nice here and understanding ofc there are not so nice ppl as well our comminity is made of ppl after all.

Welcome

Welcome to the wonderful world of Zooville where you are in the good company fellow animal lovers who share common interests. Although you are new comer, soon you will feel like you have been here for a long time. I hope you enjoy your stay! :) (y)

Back