Name the Bestiality genres that make you cum instantly

Lately for me its been just regular dogs mating. The dog mating megathread has gotten me a few times. Dog on dog action is amazing, I love watching the male search for the pussy then you know he found it when he thrusts real hard and just goes at it.

I like it when something different happens. Like being rimmed while being knotted or being licked off while being knotted. Docking and being rimmed or licked off too.

I like a video with good lick audio too. It's nice if the dog goes between licking balls, dick and ass too

Vocal girls (girls with tattoos and nipple piercings are a bonus) cumming while getting fucked hard by a dog. I love it when they're really into it and cum from the sex (cupcake and StrayX are favorite examples). Dogs facefucking a girl and girls eagerly sucking dogs til they cum. These are a few of my favorite things!

Vocal girls (girls with tattoos and nipple piercings are a bonus) cumming while getting fucked hard by a dog. I love it when they're really into it and cum from the sex (cupcake and StrayX are favorite examples). Dogs facefucking a girl and girls eagerly sucking dogs til they cum. These are a few of my favorite things!
Cupcake was magnificent but Stray is a goddess

GOOD SOUND and REAL PASSION is always a must in any vid.
1. Girls/women licked to orgasms.
2. Girls passionately sucking dog dick until cum
3. Girls fucking dogs multiple times (strayx, cupcake style, PASSION)
4. Anal knotting (devoting her self to the dog)
5. Missionary style

I'm into hypno and debasement. I want to be forced to become a dog slut against my will and any partner I'm with.

Hey everyone new member here. I was just curious What genre of bestiality videos you would go to that make you cum instantly?

Help a newbie out and drop them hot links I'm tryin to cum as we speak💦

My top three categories that make me almost instantly cum include:

1. Videos where two dogs are eating one pussy out, or the dog in general eats the owners pussy aggressively and deeply while the owner moans and quivers

2. Videos with great pov of girls riding on top of their dogs hard, driving their dogs wild while they slide up and down their throbbing red cocks

3. Videos of girls sharing dogs and/or eating the doggies creampie out of the others pussy. These videos are so hard to find!:(

Send me links yall I'm adopting my puppy this week my pussy is so ready🔥
Nice topic Lol

Men with horses that are confident in their abilities.
Women with dogs, but usually knotted and just stuck while it goes down. The release is the tipping point for me.
Llamas and women, not sure where that came from but I love the noises.
Women and pigs, but it's situational. Not always into it but if I'm interested in feeling dirty afterwards, yes.

Men with horses that are confident in their abilities.
Women with dogs, but usually knotted and just stuck while it goes down. The release is the tipping point for me.
Llamas and women, not sure where that came from but I love the noises.
Women and pigs, but it's situational. Not always into it but if I'm interested in feeling dirty afterwards, yes.
is hat men sucking a horse or fucking a mare?

Back