Name the Bestiality genres that make you cum instantly

1. I LOVE videos where the woman cums. I don't care in the slightest if they rub their clit or use a vibrator and that slightly gets in the camera's way, I LOVE watching them cum :love:

2. Horse creampieing pussies. You can literally watch their dicks flex and pump massive loads of cum, it's 🤤

3. Speaking of massive amounts of cum, there are some boar videos where the girl was cumming while rubbing her clit. I forget what it's called but I felt so fucking dirty cumming to that. Absolutely loved it and I hunt it down from time-to-time. I just don't find pigs attractive in the slightest, not even their dicks, but the sheer flood of cum they pour out is just... Fuck 😊

4. Again, massive dog creampies where they knot a pussy. I love watching the cum overflow from a tightly knotted pussy and run down the women's thighs and stomach. It's especially satisfying if the knot pops out with a splurt of cum, and the rest of the massive dick drools out of her pussy :gsd_love:

Last edited:
Any animal on human anal, best of all of it's a genuinely hard horse cock or a big dog knotting a tight human asshole, esp. if the human is vocal... the more cum that gushes out afterward the better

Humans getting knotted deep, like really tied, & getting to see the dog's balls and asshole throb as he dumps a big hot load into his bitch

Bondage + bestiality + rape play = varmint cums hard & fast (ed. for clarification: that's a human in bondage pretending that the animal is raping them)

Pigs cumming in a human so much it comes squirting back out as his giant balls throb & he shoots more & more & more 🤤 I want so bad for that to be me beneath him

Doggy DP, no matter what holes are involved! Rare but satisfying

Last edited:
(#2)
I love the face-on POV of a woman, taking it from her K9 lover, and just staring at the camera while her partner pounds away. Honorable mention if the K9 flattens out across her back, both exhausted.

(#1)
Though I understand it (in order to prime some K9's), I hate watching the "Mounting game" (on-off-on-off-side mount-where do I go-sniff the pussy-retry mount...over and over. Fuck...just stay put!) HAVING SAID THAT: I love the "Ambush Mount and Fire" attack of a K9 on his lady prey, especially when both know exactly what to do! No messing around. To me, whether recorded or watching it live, I do get mine rather quickly!

Ich liebe Videos über Sex mit Pferden, egal ob Mann oder Frau mit Pferd. Es sollte aber keine billige Fakeproduktion sein, in der alles unrealistisch dargestellt wird.

Top of my list would be a donkey jack with a hard on getting it up the ass from either a stallion or another donkey jack.
second would be a virgin female animal getting bred her first time.
third would be a virgin female human having sex for the first time and it being an animal (never seen this but would love to. Curently only heard stories. :( )

1. I LOVE videos where the woman cums. I don't care in the slightest if they rub their clit or use a vibrator and that slightly gets in the camera's way, I LOVE watching them cum :love:

2. Horse creampieing pussies. You can literally watch their dicks flex and pump massive loads of cum, it's 🤤

3. Speaking of massive amounts of cum, there are some boar videos where the girl was cumming while rubbing her clit. I forget what it's called but I felt so fucking dirty cumming to that. Absolutely loved it and I hunt it down from time-to-time. I just don't find pigs attractive in the slightest, not even their dicks, but the sheer flood of cum they pour out is just... Fuck 😊

4. Again, massive dog creampies where they knot a pussy. I love watching the cum overflow from a tightly knotted pussy and run down the women's thighs and stomach. It's especially satisfying if the knot pops out with a splurt of cum, and the rest of the massive dick drools out of her pussy :gsd_love:
totally agree with you... in all your points

My first blowjob ever was from a calf. These videos make me cum quick ever since.
Was it really a blowjob or was it you shoving your little thing into a baby cows mouth then lying about it being a blowjob? I'm going to err on the side of animal abuse.

Feral and primal bestiality.

I find it hot when people lose their humanity and become pure feral and primal animals.

No bathing and cleaning, peeing and defecating outdoors without cleaning up, breeding as if trying to reproduce and make an offspring, etc.

Being so dirty like a wild animal makes me horny af. If only there are films and videos that go as far as this will be golden

Last edited:
@DowardTheHuck " stooping as low as an animal " Do you want to say that to my Harry? Or my Ben? Harry is a gentleman and Ben plays rough but neither of them are "low"! I have met so many "humans" who are on much lower rungs of the evolutionary ladder. And my boys do make me feel like a bitch, but in no way am I to be considered low either!

Would you rephrase what you said? Please?

@Pretty_Vixen Yeah I just did. I am not meaning like our pets where rhey are clean and domesticated .

What I mean is the wild jungle type of feral where no rules are applied and no one will care what dirtiness and shame you want to do. Imagine being in the wild without clothes, without bathing, without cleaning up after relieving yourself. Like just squat, drop, and leave. No wiping and stuff. Then you just breed like an animal. Wolves or primates. Trying to produce an offspring. Dirty and wild

A mind and a body like a wild animal. Well those wild animals won't care what you smell and look like just as loong as they breed

Back