meet ups

Exactly why you talk to ppl on here. Get to know em 6 month minimum. But preferred a year. Then start meeting in public spaces
Well yeah, I wouldn't meet up with someone willy nilly. Although there is still a risk even if you talk with someone regularly for a long time. If someone really wanted to hurt you unfortunately, they could just lie and honeypot/honeydick you into meeting them. I hope this never happens to anyone on here, but such is life. :cautious::eek:

Well yeah, I wouldn't meet up with someone willy nilly. Although there is still a risk even if you talk with someone regularly for a long time. If someone really wanted to hurt you unfortunately, they could just lie and honeypot/honeydick you into meeting them. I hope this never happens to anyone on here, but such is life. :cautious::eek:
Its true. We're all strangers and its a public website. Not every user we have to assume is friendly. Or into zoo

Its true. We're all strangers and its a public website. Not every user we have to assume is friendly. Or into zoo
It’s really hard not getting paranoid about meeting people in person. I’ve done it from other sites but not here as of yet. It just takes using your gut instinct and thinking wit( a clear head and putting the adrenaline you feel ahead of your instincts. If you feel unsafe for any reason then walk away. Always always always meet in public first and have a friend knitwear your whereabouts too. If it feels wrong it probably is.

It’s really hard not getting paranoid about meeting people in person. I’ve done it from other sites but not here as of yet. It just takes using your gut instinct and thinking wit( a clear head and putting the adrenaline you feel ahead of your instincts. If you feel unsafe for any reason then walk away. Always always always meet in public first and have a friend knitwear your whereabouts too. If it feels wrong it probably is.
For sure. My mom had been raped three times before I was born (not by my father). Because of her sharing her experiences, I make extra sure to be mindful of strangers.

Not Zooville but I met my best friend on Beastforum. Met up after half a year of daily banter and now 4 years later he knows me like no one else. My family actually knows and loves him:giggle:

I've met other zoos. Maybe twice.
I lost contact after bf went away.

If theres anyone on northern California, dont be shy!!! Hmu!!

#BeastVirginInHeat

Hi guys M 26. Live in MN. Wondering if there are any one in the area that would show me the ropes. New and would like to mount and be mounted. Thank you.

Back