meet ups

I have not but would like to I would also like to let a male dog have my ass and would also like to fuck a female dog
I’m willing! I live in New Jersey! If anyone wants to get some coffee!
Just got to quickly sneak in your little personal ad. :D

I do not understand why it is believed that meeting other zoos should be easy. Think about the risks involved for the other person and any of their animals for a moment. It took me years of online contact to decide to finally meet one person IRL.

ive met with a few people from here
one for sharing, other just to meet for lunch and a chat.
always open to it depending on what the persons like
and if we hit it off, i wouldn't just meet up with anyone

Not yet, but there is an owner from here whom I've been talking to for over half a year and am going to meet once this lockdown is over. Yes there are some legitimate owners here who are willing to meet people, but the only way one can meet those people is by being themselves and offering more than 'let me fuck your dog' lol.

i'm planning on meeting someone from here after lockdown ends, hopefully will be fun, i'm from norfolk in the UK so if anyone else fancies a social meet up or more i'd be happy.

i'm planning on meeting someone from here after lockdown ends, hopefully will be fun, i'm from norfolk in the UK so if anyone else fancies a social meet up or more i'd be happy.
From the midlands here if you're up for a friendly chat mate

I wouldn't mind meeting people but the thread dedicated to my country seems to be full of coomers/swingers/people looking use someone else's dog instead of wanting to form a genuine connection.

I wouldn't mind meeting people but the thread dedicated to my country seems to be full of coomers/swingers/people looking use someone else's dog instead of wanting to form a genuine connection.
I'm always up for new people to talk to if you fancy chatting mate. I'm more of the building a connection type myself. Not sniffing for a meet or anything lol we're probably not even in the same country

I met some people on BF; but does anyone remember the beast-dating.com site? I always seemed to have better luck on there for some reason and met some nice folks from Michigan and N Ohio on there. Where did beast-dating.com go I wonder (James Alexander - Spain) site, owner pseudonym.

Honestly meetups based solely on sex, usually will not last. Having meetups based on similar interests without the sex, will last longer. I think if zoos really want relationships and friendships that will last a long time need to realize this. Sex is a part of this, yes, but what do you gain in the long term from the hookups?

Back