meet ups

It looks like there aren't any people West of the Mississippi. I'm in the PNW. I'd be really interested in meeting up with someone after we've vetted each other for a long time. I used to frequent BF until it was shut down. After that i kind of figured these forums were a thing of the past and put zoo on the back burner. Just a couple days ago i discovered Zooville and it's reignited the fire inside. I always felt like BF meeting was kind of sketchy and flaky but this forum seems a lot more family-like.
One of my dreams is to someday own a female doggo but my dream career actually would likely make it impossible (3-4 day trips every week). I've wanted a romantic canine partner for so long and i've been considering discontinuing my dream career just because of that. Now i'm opening up to the possibility of meeting others who might help me experience it. I've had experience with a male in the past because that's what was available to me.

Also, Happy New Year to all!

Wasn't from this forum but on the old BFforum I met three of the absolute best people ever. I owe every bit of happiness in my life to them and they mean more to me than I will ever be able to express to them. Relating to the poster above, after meeting my only zoo friends (we probably talked for around two years prior) I quit my job, sold everything and moved west. My friends made it a pretty seamless transition too though scary at first.

To those looking, don't give up. But also, don't base friendships on sex alone. You have to bring something to the table, ya gotta want it, and ya gotta be willing to put in the work to keep it.

Nope, still not met anyone from this forum, I have ads up on the meeting section but no responses yet

It looks like there aren't any people West of the Mississippi. I'm in the PNW. I'd be really interested in meeting up with someone after we've vetted each other for a long time. I used to frequent BF until it was shut down. After that i kind of figured these forums were a thing of the past and put zoo on the back burner. Just a couple days ago i discovered Zooville and it's reignited the fire inside. I always felt like BF meeting was kind of sketchy and flaky but this forum seems a lot more family-like.
One of my dreams is to someday own a female doggo but my dream career actually would likely make it impossible (3-4 day trips every week). I've wanted a romantic canine partner for so long and i've been considering discontinuing my dream career just because of that. Now i'm opening up to the possibility of meeting others who might help me experience it. I've had experience with a male in the past because that's what was available to me.

Also, Happy New Year to all!

I personally have chosen to not progress my career so I can be home out of working hours, so I can have a dog, as well as general life outside work, I don't see the point in earning lots of money if you spend like 12 hours a day working or time working away to not have time for you, others or to even enjoy the money you have earned. better to live within your means in my opinion and have more time to do fun things in life. I'm trying to move in to a house from an apartment at the moment, so I can get two dogs so they are together during the day when I'm at work, they're not alone then, but lockdown has put that on hold. I don't think the risks involved with meet ups is worth it for dogs when you can quite easily have your own. So I'm only interested in meet ups for farm animals.

St. Louis here. Id love to meet and talk. No need to do anything but talk at first or for good. Id just like to have another human to talk about this subject with. I havent experienced anything yet, just seen media online. Been keeping secret desires most of my life. Please feel free to pm me.

Back