Married or Not

Are you married, dating, or single?

• Total voters
So you want to know the family secrets? She got caught having oral sex ( both giving and receiving ) with her best friends younger sister. Then she got caught by me having sex with her sister's Asian boyfriend. Then she got caught getting boned by my friend's Rottweiler (she claimed the dog raped her - yeah and I guess he played he clothes in a stack on the back of the sofa. Then, when I was still with my husband, I caught her boning my 24 year old black lover. He was our gardner, he had beautiful chest muscles, a six pack abdonem, and most important a very large cock. She ruined a good situation for me. Finally I caught her getting boned by Brian, my three year old Great Dane. When I caught her, she just smiled and kept thrusting her hips and pussy at the pounding Brian was giving her. S she's got absolutely nothing to complain about!
Love this family!

I'm curious how many people are in a relationship (dating or married) and their partner is supportive of zoo?

I've been very fortunate to find an amazing boyfriend who is 🥰

I did the marriage with children thing to discover that I'm not husband material as well as an ideal father even if I do love my two sons. No neither has zoo proclivities. I've never been a fan of the human mating game finding it annoying the way it's rampant throughout the entertainment industry. I've had a preference for non-human partners for the majority of my life and am totally content being zoo (equine) exclusive these past 20+ years. These days I find humans totally undesirable sexually...

Back