Married or Not

Are you married, dating, or single?

• Total voters
So you want to know the family secrets? She got caught having oral sex ( both giving and receiving ) with her best friends younger sister. Then she got caught by me having sex with her sister's Asian boyfriend. Then she got caught getting boned by my friend's Rottweiler (she claimed the dog raped her - yeah and I guess he played he clothes in a stack on the back of the sofa. Then, when I was still with my husband, I caught her boning my 24 year old black lover. He was our gardner, he had beautiful chest muscles, a six pack abdonem, and most important a very large cock. She ruined a good situation for me. Finally I caught her getting boned by Brian, my three year old Great Dane. When I caught her, she just smiled and kept thrusting her hips and pussy at the pounding Brian was giving her. S she's got absolutely nothing to complain about!
Wow,Your whole family is super sexual,I guess your daughters got it from thair mama :love: :love:

I’m not ready to be boring. .... Can you name one superhero who is married? 😅
Clint Barton, Hawkeye, is married. There's a ton of them, even if you don't count storyline weddings (Superman to Lois Lane, and to Wonder Woman).

Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic) & Sue Storm (Invisible Girl) from the Fab 4
Aquaman and Mera
Gambit and Rogue
Spiderman and Mary Jane
Green Lantern & Molly Maynne
Frank Castle (Punisher) & Maria Castle
Scott Summers (Cyclops) & Jean Grey
Hulk & Caiera
Vision & Wanda Maximoff
Hank Pym (Ant-Man/Giant Man) & Janet Van Dyne (Wasp)
You know that the new Ant Man and Hope Van Dyne are going to hitch up, too.
Deadpool & Orksa and then Shiklah
Scott Summers (Cyclops) & Madelyne Pryor

etc etc.

Clint Barton, Hawkeye, is married. There's a ton of them, even if you don't count storyline weddings (Superman to Lois Lane, and to Wonder Woman).

Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic) & Sue Storm (Invisible Girl) from the Fab 4
Aquaman and Mera
Gambit and Rogue
Spiderman and Mary Jane
Green Lantern & Molly Maynne
Frank Castle (Punisher) & Maria Castle
Scott Summers (Cyclops) & Jean Grey
Hulk & Caiera
Vision & Wanda Maximoff
Hank Pym (Ant-Man/Giant Man) & Janet Van Dyne (Wasp)
You know that the new Ant Man and Hope Van Dyne are going to hitch up, too.
Deadpool & Orksa and then Shiklah
Scott Summers (Cyclops) & Madelyne Pryor

etc etc.
Okay, okay, there are exceptions :oops:

Okay, okay, there are exceptions :oops:
Tell me you've been raised on Marvel Movies without telling me you've been raised on Marvel Movies.

Which reminds me, Iron Man and Pepper Potts.

Comics been round a long, LONG time, my friend. And Weddings are part of the human story line. Witness: how many times has Superman been dead (or thought to be dead)?

Dating someone. I’m polyamorous. Looking to add some more to the relationship and hopefully that will include a non-human ape at some point.

"Traditional" marriage
I'm a dude married to a woman in a closed relationship (unless you are counting the POSSIBILITY of an animal on the side for me)

If so, then I guess non-consensual polyamory? (on the part of my wife who would not approve...I am not saying I would try to force myself on an animal)

Back